Abyss league

If density of the rifts is as high as in the demo videos , im fuckign OUT BOYS
I wont even start another shit harbinger league with 12 monsters per spawn.

And DONT BE FOOLED monster density is coming again with 3.1 its NOT A BUFF
All maps will ahve roucghly same exp per hour that means all maps will be SHIT !!!
I have 783 builds in my poe.planner
I played 3 of those in the last 2 years
Please more 1 shot mechanics so
i reduce it to 1 . Thank you.
Dunno about density "buff". If all maps will have roughtly same exp/h it could mean they just buff/nerf monster exp when killed, not increasing "density" = more mobs. Maps with good layout (shore, strand, junglef, etc.) will still have probably shit tier density of monsters across the map, and shit tier maps (cell, catacomb etc.) will have same amount of monsters than good layout maps, since those maps are usually smaller and mobs are closer to each other. Exp/hour can me adjusted either of increasing or decreasing amount of experience mobs gives when killed. Like some one said. all maps probably turns out to be shit and leveling progress will take a year from 90 =>

I just hope there would never be league like harbinger, no-monsters in map, breaches don't spawn mobs at all and only way to get decent loot (w/o help from RNGjesus with t1 uniques) from farming maps is either shaped spider forest (hoping of Headhunter card) or Vault map (hoping of Exalt orb(s) card). Both with full IIQ gear/sextants/zana Breach. You must be mentally challenged if you farm any other maps than those two (if you care about currency farming.)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info