Abyss league

this is not to early to say, make difference between tier 10 to tier 15 and above, players that run easy maps dont deserve the best items
The end of all that is - The winter has come - Hold the door - The North Remembers
I hope you have a good life on the other side of the wall
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” Gen. James Mad Dog Mattis
Last edited by Moshe_of_Succubus on Nov 17, 2017, 11:01:28 AM
Last bumped on Nov 23, 2017, 7:25:00 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
this is not to early to say, make difference between tier 10 to tier 15 and above, players that run easy maps dont deserve the best items

Yes, more things that make the gap between the low- to mid-tier community and the high end more pronounced than it already is sounds like an excellent idea.

/sarcasm
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
lol

tier 15+ need some love in this game, players that dont want put in risk your build deserves only shit unique and low tier in the armor, they can buy good uniques and t1 in sufix/prefix from those that will face bosses from tier 15+

dont play shit build
The end of all that is - The winter has come - Hold the door - The North Remembers
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” Gen. James Mad Dog Mattis
"
lol

tier 15+ need some love in this game, players that dont want put in risk your build deserves only shit unique and low tier in the armor, they can buy good uniques and t1 in sufix/prefix from those that will face bosses from tier 15+

dont play shit build

And this is why it should never be implemented before GGG closes the Mariana Trench gap before "opie-op meta" builds and the other ones...
PSS: Our almighty TencentGGG overlords are very scrupulous regarding criticizing their abilities to take proper decisions and consider everything "needlessly harsh and condescending"...

Good to know "free speech" doesn't apply in any form or manner on the forums these days...
but...this game is very unfair, with tier 10, 11, 12 maps you need a little currency to support your game, different from who wants to play with tier 15+, I do not even use scouring on blue maps tier 11 or 12

is not a popular suggestion because players want keep using only alchemy in tier 10, 11, 12 maps and get all good items of the game, theres a science for maps tier 15+, u need spent currency to keep them for a long time, GGG need fix this for abyss league
the ONLY thing that needs to be fixed, is the higher maps t14-t16, need to be more rewarding with map drops. i get more returns from t9-t12 then i do any higher, even though i run dangerous 14-16 with over 100% quant, combined with master sextants and vaal frags. the map returns for investment is absolute trash.
"
Iceman6005 wrote:
the ONLY thing that needs to be fixed, is the higher maps t14-t16, need to be more rewarding with map drops. i get more returns from t9-t12 then i do any higher, even though i run dangerous 14-16 with over 100% quant, combined with master sextants and vaal frags. the map returns for investment is absolute trash.

yo're right and not only this, there's no reason to risk the build with high tier maps, the end game has become meaningless, they only works to kill 40 guardians, the shaper or another challenge...they need change this

my suggestion few weeks ago

"
create a bonus system, maps with critical and additional damage to mobs, should be more rewarding for players, I thought to create scores, map with 4 easy modifiers are worth less than x, maps with 7 difficult modifiers are worth xx, every 100 maps take the average, make this average affect the loot, who only makes easy maps does not deserve kaoms heart, shavronne's wrappings etc

this type of bonus in my idea will affect everything, to get the bonus, need to kill the boss and leave with less than 50 remaining or less mobs

there is no difficulty for those who reach level 90 and make maps of tier 10, will only spend an alchemy while those who want to do tier 15 maps will spend and have less profit, end game is nonsense
I am getting confused here. I thought the new turbo items are native to standard expansion and have nothing to do with the league as the rivalry between Shaper and the new tentacle monster is not the Abyss mechanics.

I could be wrong, but the details of Abyss is not yet released, or were they?
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
If GGG doesn't impose harsh exp lost, & gated maps drops using RNG, more people will happily paly higher tier. WHy blame me for not running tier 15-16, when they hardly drop. To have to buy maps is silly.
Is Kripp playing? Cause if he's not, I'm not either. Long live the Kripparian!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info