Slayer build slayer build slayer there slayer there

Looking at the mechanics of the Abyss League, the Slayer may be a good choice anyway, with his maximized culling. Every pothole comes with a bunch of rare mobs and you need to kill them quick to keep the crack expanding.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
You better watch out, you better not cry
Better not pout, I'm telling you why
Nerf Hammer is coming to town
Chris is making a list and nerfing it twice
Gonna find out who's copying builds and why
Chris sees you when you're facetankin'
He knows when you trivialize his game
He knows if you've been a berserker or slayer
So be a slayer for goodness sake
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
Pyrokar wrote:
Chris is making a list and nerfing it twice
Gonna find out who's copying builds and why
Chris sees you when you're facetankin'
He knows when you trivialize his game
He knows if you've been a berserker or slayer
So be a slayer for goodness sake

Heh, this was clever but you needed to get the timing right - so:

Nerfin Hammers coming to town

Chris making a list and nerfing it twice
Gonna find out if build's naughty or nice
Nerfin Hammers coming to town

Chris sees when you just faceroll
He knows his trivialized game
He knows if you're a zerker So be slayer for goodness sake
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Nov 17, 2017, 9:45:32 AM
Nice. That's way better.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
Boem wrote:
And here, we see, a dinosaur in the wild displaying it's lack of creativity.

It's a majestic creature, sadly of a time gone past.

Peace,

-Boem-

And @I_NO will chew your head off as she's a time travelling top of the food chain pyramid Rhexosaur...

And she might be right, but something in my "gut" tells me further "adjustments" are coming to leech, Berserkers and Slayers...
PSS: Our almighty TencentGGG overlords are very scrupulous regarding criticizing their abilities to take proper decisions and consider everything "needlessly harsh and condescending"...

Good to know "free speech" doesn't apply in any form or manner on the forums these days...
"
sofocle10000 wrote:
"
Boem wrote:

Peace,

-Boem-

And @I_NO will chew your head off as she's a time travelling top of the food chain pyramid Rhexosaur...

And she might be right, but something in my "gut" tells me further "adjustments" are coming to leech, Berserkers and Slayers...

I wouldn't even be surprised with there you know 1k balence team.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
sofocle10000 wrote:
"
Boem wrote:

Peace,

-Boem-

I wouldn't even be surprised with there you know 1k balence team.

Oh, for a second I thought you said 1k "ballet" team and giggled. ^^

Let's give them a chance, but let's not raise our expectations too much. We're talking about GGG and "balence" in the same context, and we all know how much they like to go TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL at times...
PSS: Our almighty TencentGGG overlords are very scrupulous regarding criticizing their abilities to take proper decisions and consider everything "needlessly harsh and condescending"...

Good to know "free speech" doesn't apply in any form or manner on the forums these days...
Last edited by sofocle10000 on Nov 17, 2017, 11:48:05 AM
A chance? The fucking team uses DUMMIES to their testing what the fuck is that not any boss grounds just plain white mob dummies.

The only person I likely trust is Daniel_GGG other then everyone else on the Balance team seems to be what the fuck are we doing basically.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Don't forget we only played the big brown man for the leech, including mana leech since casters don't get that anymore either :/
slayer leech is very close to instant leech anyway

its not quite instant so you cant quite ping pong it in skresful situations the same way as instant leech, but its very close

fuck slayer and Im not playing it unless they nerf at least the leech rate increases inside the ascendancy.

and fuck sunder btw

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info