Diablo II: LoD - Anyone still play it?

If I could buy stash tabs, I might. =^[.]~=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Ray, you can get plugy. It is like buying stash tabs.
Censored.
How about replacing the skill tree and skill point distribution with PoE's. Is that possible though with Diablo 2's and PoE's system being so different?
"
Chakora wrote:
How about replacing the skill tree and skill point distribution with PoE's. Is that possible though with Diablo 2's and PoE's system being so different?

Actually something slightly similar has been done in the mod Kingdom of Tenai: http://d2mods.info/forum/viewforum.php?f=91

Unfortunately the developer of the mod called it quits, its still very much playable though.
anyone prefer vanilla D2 over LoD ?
I actually still play the original once in a while. PoE has taken over D2 for me but D1 has a unique feel that the second lost. Not that I didn't enjoy D2 quite a lot but it did lack the atmosphere of the first.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info