Diablo II: LoD - Anyone still play it?

I haven't played it in a while and was thinking of revisiting it. I completed it once but didn't continue through the 2nd and 3rd time.

I was just wondering though, does anyone still play Diablo II: LoD?

Edit: Corrected Hellfire to LoD.
Last edited by Chakora on Nov 16, 2017, 12:44:11 PM
Last bumped on Dec 3, 2017, 12:14:22 AM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Hellfire was never called Diablo II. It was an expansion to Diablo 1 released by Sierra.

I'd be very surprised if many people still play it, given D2 is better in pretty much every respect. I do still play Diablo 1 now and then though, so I suppose if people want to add Hellfire to that they can. I don't think it did much for the core game.

I meant Diablo II: LoD. I don't know why I was thinking Hellfire.
There's a Diablo 1 Mod called The Hell IIRC, Very difficult from past experience and adds in alot of cut content and new stuff like Health and Mana Regen to name a few things. Also redesigns the Unfinished Classes the Barbarian and Bard into Gladiator and Assassin (Dual Wield)
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
"
There's a Diablo 1 Mod called The Hell IIRC, Very difficult from past experience and adds in alot of cut content and new stuff like Health and Mana Regen to name a few things. Also redesigns the Unfinished Classes the Barbarian and Bard into Gladiator and Assassin (Dual Wield)

Interesting. Have to check it out. :P
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Oh heaps of people still play that. Google Path of Diablo.

Nice to know. Thanks!
Other popular, still played D2 mods are Eastern Sun and Median XL. Tons of people hate D3 and still play D2 even vanilla.

I played PoD and the 2 above. Problem with PoD is you have to play online and you can't use mods like Plugy.
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Nov 16, 2017, 7:30:20 PM
Haven't played D2 in almost two years. Feels strange just typing that out.

My big aversion to returning to it atm is the 3 diffulty levels... yes, GGG spoiled me with the whole "one playthrough" thing.

[quote="Lovecraftuk"]I think the new meta is everyone bitching about the new league. [/quote]
Yeah, I'm up against the same thing with Grim Dawn. We are spoiled!
Censored.
I played D2 this summer season and will play again.
The furthest I had made it was completing the first round. I never got to attempt the 2nd to 3rd rounds. I just keep getting side tracked from one game to another or other things and never get back to D2.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info