[3.16 updated] BRO, DO YOU EVEN SUMMON? Life/ES Dark Pact Skeleton Caster League Starter

"
Eathb wrote:

Master of Fear (enemies you curse are unnerved - Inc 10% spell damage)

Intensity - 16% more damage per intensify, +1 max intensify

Well, there is alot of sweet stuff, not gonna lie.
Double damage stuff is also bae, plenty of defensive tools and leech at our disposal.

Unnerved can be rolled on gloves, but +1 intensify is huge. Plenty of build diversity otherwise.
[Delve] Depth 1997 Solo/Volatile Dead
[Betrayal] Depth 1353 Solo/Dark Pact
[Legion] Depth 1003 Solo/Ice Spear
[Blight] Depth 1137 Solo/Dark Pact
[Metamorph] Depth 1005 Solo/Vortex
-1 to Skeles summoned is a nerf
"
Eathb wrote:
-1 to Skeles summoned is a nerf

Not in the slightest. We never needed 8 in the first place, more important is to be able to summon 4 at a time which is unchanged.

Before 3.8 you had to use From Dust to summon 5 skelies and that put your summon on cd which forced you to use CDR boots and belt.

The only nerfs are overall tone down of Assassin (Elusive is still too strong imo) and flame dash cdr. That's about it, only buffs otherwise.
Reworking enduring mana flask is kinda unpleasant. Still perfectly playable, but you gotta push the button every 5 seconds instead of 20 times during the first two packs.

But hey, wither totems got more HP, yay! :)
How build worked again sirius a8? Most probably gonna play similar build as starter and I want to know if it can handle whole endgame. Cheers
Guys i was using totem with wither but for most of content i ether forgot to put it or dont need it. so instead Phase run and Spell totem-multiple totem-wither. i was thinking withering step and zombies-withering touch - feeding frenzy

on paper you get random wither from zombies attack on normal mobs where you would not put totem anyway and stacks from ruining skill. zombies tanking and elusive buff are plus. and you need less dex

what i am missing or dont seeing why no one else using that ?
"
Ninoffmaniak wrote:
Guys i was using totem with wither but for most of content i ether forgot to put it or dont need it. so instead Phase run and Spell totem-multiple totem-wither. i was thinking withering step and zombies-withering touch - feeding frenzy

on paper you get random wither from zombies attack on normal mobs where you would not put totem anyway and stacks from ruining skill. zombies tanking and elusive buff are plus. and you need less dex

If they die on bosses, there is no reliable way to recast them. I have contemplated being able to put them on skeletons themselves, but links.

I reckon you could try this. I am unsure how tanky the zombies will become with all our minion life stacking.
'You know why I enjoy Math? If something doesn't exist we simply create it.'
"
TotemLols wrote:
"
Ninoffmaniak wrote:

If they die on bosses, there is no reliable way to recast them. I have contemplated being able to put them on skeletons themselves, but links.

I reckon you could try this. I am unsure how tanky the zombies will become with all our minion life stacking.

skeletons have 32 000 life so i guess zombies should be fine

biggest problem i find is withering step share blink CD with Flame dash
Last edited by Ninoffmaniak on Mar 12, 2020, 5:46:34 PM
"
NaneLz wrote:
How build worked again sirius a8? Most probably gonna play similar build as starter and I want to know if it can handle whole endgame. Cheers

Well, people as doing meme builds to kill Sirius and wide consensus is that Elder is still harder among normal bosses. Aul is still the toughest thing to kill at deeper delve or with nasty mods and is mostly because we are casting alot and are not very mobile. With Flask charge on crit every crit build can feel like a pathfinder chilling vs bosses. The only thing that bothers me is that they nerfed chaos life leech rings and did not introduce Cluster Notables to compensate (one ele leech, sigh). Otherwise its all about your knowledge of the fight and experience with the build.

"
Ninoffmaniak wrote:
biggest problem i find is withering step share blink CD with Flame dash

If you have Blessed rebirth then just put withering touch on skelies. If you have minion life 20 on helm itself then also add feeding frenzy. Beefing resistances for skelies would not be beneficial anymore. Casting zombies is just a waste of time - 0.85 sec base cast vs 0.5 skelies. Keep Arcane Surge on Flame Dash + Withering Step.

For step to be supper effective during mapping you should run it with Badge, Second Wind and ideally some CDR on the belt/boots. A setup like this should be enough:

Spoiler

If not, then just use Step once before bosses to give them 7 stacks. Wither helm enchant if you want to do alot of bossing. Also put your wither totems as far away from the boss as possible.
League start gear in my profile, feels clunky and squishy right now in White maps... Well not white maps more like the Deliriums which are my only deaths

Levelled as a Fireball Miner.

Discipline on hit is very important for this build to feel smooth I think as I cannot consistently self cast DP and need to use Skeles.

Spent approx 30c and 1ex (dropped and bought Gloomfang)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info