[3.16 updated] BRO, DO YOU EVEN SUMMON? Life/ES Dark Pact Skeleton Caster League Starter

"
Void_xy wrote:
I don't see killing awakener with this Build. Our skeletons simply don't reach him. They die. Or does anyone have another opinion on that? Selfcast maybe an option here with this new Nova Ring that lets us target our dark pact when selfcasting. Dmg is way lower than with skeletons, but could be enuff.
So any thoughts on killing awakener?

People literally killed him and won the race with Skeletons. What's the issue, just re-summon?
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
"
CantripN wrote:

People literally killed him and won the race with Skeletons. What's the issue, just re-summon?

Ah jeah resummoning - never thought on that. jk....
Jeah since im resummonning all the time I hardly get to use dark pact for longer than part of a sec. They Burn down all the time on this burning whatever ground that's everywhere. Maybe it's only an issue in a special phase? I only did one try so far with crap gear. Maybe it won't be an issue no more, I just wanted some (first hand) experience and opinion on this.
"
Void_xy wrote:
"
CantripN wrote:

Jeah since im resummonning all the time I hardly get to use dark pact for longer than part of a sec. They Burn down all the time on this burning whatever ground that's everywhere. Maybe it's only an issue in a special phase? I only did one try so far with crap gear. Maybe it won't be an issue no more, I just wanted some (first hand) experience and opinion on this.

Do you have any resistances for your skeletons? Minion Life, sure, but no res probably? My current tree is giving them +35-55% res.

Your gear is fantastic, maybe just a small change in tree will solve it?

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
Last edited by CantripN on Dec 24, 2019, 10:11:43 AM
"
CantripN wrote:
"
Void_xy wrote:
"
CantripN wrote:

Do you have any resistances for your skeletons? Minion Life, sure, but no res probably? My current tree is giving them +35-55% res.

Ahhhh jeah thats a good point. I'll have a look where I can get some rest for them. Didn't waste a thought on res so far :D thanks
"
CantripN wrote:

Normally I would recommend the same for bossing, but not Awakener. Hes mostly chaos based, so normal res will not help skelies much (note that if you want to beef res then Elemental Army + one small node close to Nimbleness is enough).

What i recommend instead is faster casting as your 4th support and half of second is enough to deal damage until you have to move. If you tried the fight then you know that movement is key, damage required is quite low for the fight. 2-3mil dps is a very comfortable figure if you can maneuver properly.

Haven't killed him myself yet, focused on farming Shavs in SSF for now (I have everything needed for Low Life even Chayula's^^). Just based on the things I saw on twitch with guys doing the fight.

Also I've seen your discussion on the MoM. Not a huge fan, it's much easier to focus on beefing up your eHP to 8-10k as a hybrid and use a mana flask as opposed to focusing on mana too. You can sack a little of your damage and get a nice hybrid shield with ES shield nodes to beef up.
[Delve] Depth 1997 Solo/Volatile Dead
[Betrayal] Depth 1353 Solo/Dark Pact
[Legion] Depth 1003 Solo/Ice Spear
[Blight] Depth 1137 Solo/Dark Pact
[Metamorph] Depth 1005 Solo/Vortex

Do you think its a good idea to get despair on hit and use discipline instead of temporal chain (so despair + assassin mark on rings for 2 curses) ?

thanks !!!

Last edited by awawawawa on Dec 26, 2019, 1:35:20 AM
"
awawawawa wrote:
Do you think its a good idea to get despair on hit and use discipline instead of temporal chain (so despair + assassin mark on rings for 2 curses) ?

thanks !!!

Getting despair and discipline is a good idea, but not at expense of your defensive curse. If you put curse + Blasphemy + Discipline together with Enlighten it will all fit into your mana with Flesh and Stone. Might wanna grab few nodes for mana reservation to make it more comfortable.

Reason why I'm saying "curse" as I found lately Enfeeble synergises much better with Flesh and Stone than Temp Chains.

You can get Amulet anoint or 3rd curse from the tree to fit Despair. And as for Discipline, you are missing alot of ES throughout your gear, changing that will be the best option. I counted about 600 es missing from average hybrid rolls everywhere. That's almost 3 disciplines enabled.

And about despair, are you really missing damage?
[Delve] Depth 1997 Solo/Volatile Dead
[Betrayal] Depth 1353 Solo/Dark Pact
[Legion] Depth 1003 Solo/Ice Spear
[Blight] Depth 1137 Solo/Dark Pact
[Metamorph] Depth 1005 Solo/Vortex
Last edited by zoNiklv on Dec 26, 2019, 12:54:52 PM
"
awawawawa wrote:

thanks !!!

I think you have enought damage for Sirus. Actually, you really need is more defenses for his attacks, for example a jewel corrupted with implicist Cannot be aplied with Blood Corruption is must for his fight.
Hi thanks for the replies guys.Im gonna get some more es 1st before changing my gem setup and also trying to find a good elegant hubris jewel.
I just fought Sirus, and I can say this:
1 - Animate Guardian / Spectres were never at any risk of dying. At least with my amount of minion life / res. So you can safely use those if built for it.
2 - Skeletons lasted just fine against his attacks and were re-usable after dodging mostly. Didn't feel squishy.
3 - Fuck those storms.

Got to the last phase without any issue with Sirus, but the storms ate all of my portals by then, so I guess I'll have to practice some more.

Damage was more than ok for the fight, that much is true.

Last edited by CantripN on Dec 28, 2019, 4:13:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info