Five Facts about our Upcoming Release

You have my attention
How many regular skills don't have any meaningful (or any at all) MTX? It's quite a few....
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
God Dammit GGG.

Harbinger was boring to me, so i backed out of the game for a bit...was a little burnt out. Nothing against the game, its just my enjoyment of it has wavered to the point I think its time to put it down for a while.

Again, not hating on the game, I am sure your biggest supporters have all felt the same way at some point....

But every time you start talking about new things you are doing...i am already drooling over supporter packs, and new stuff.........JUST LET ME LIVE MY LIFE DAMMIT.
Thank you for all your hard work!
socketable belt O.o
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
There are 4 new skill gems and 6 support gems coming

soon
Belt with a socket..nice!
Almost as nice as pants ;)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
There is no way you guys cannot grab the opportunity of making a Chastity belt themed unique with that new base...

It has a HOLE in it...
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
There are 4 new skill gems and 6 support gems coming

My body is ready
Juicy stuff!
Balance is an illusion, exile.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info