10-Day Turmoil

Thank you GGG for awesome event :)
This was my first race/event. Have been playing "for real" for about two months. First time running a Marauder, reached level 60. I'm happy with myself for that haha. Looking forward for more races and leagues.
when we got the prices? D:
This was my first race, so maybe I'm asking what has been answered a million times before. I reached level 35 in SC (in fact 62 and 53, I did two). Since the prices of the Turmoil are not shared with Mayhem, when will the prices be awarded?

Update: just got a system mail and the mystery box was in the microtransactions (press M).
Last edited by SwitchBL8 on Nov 21, 2017, 5:29:49 AM
Yes. The prices on Mayhem will be very different than the prices on Turmoil. But if you really need to know about the prices, just check poe.trade.
when will prizes be awarded, sry its my first race xD
I deleted my toons used for turmoil, when using my other toons i dont see any mystery box via mtx tab "M".
Will i still get it or no?
Hi,

I don't see two uniques map I have completed in turmoil in the standard Atlas.

The maps completed in Turmoil are not transfered to the standard Atlas ?
Last edited by Fastosh on Nov 21, 2017, 7:59:10 AM
So... I deleted my level 87ish Marauder on Turmoil a few day ago, does that mean I miss out on the rewards?

Edit: So I got a mail on the pathofexile.com site. But there's no box on standard or on Harbinger. Maybe I deleted my box then?
Last edited by uzehstyle on Nov 21, 2017, 9:35:39 AM
"
uzehstyle wrote:
So... I deleted my level 87ish Marauder on Turmoil a few day ago, does that mean I miss out on the rewards?

Edit: So I got a mail on the pathofexile.com site. But there's no box on standard or on Harbinger. Maybe I deleted my box then?

Click on Microtransactions ->Consumable :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info