Happy Halloween!

bex say "BOO" come on guys lets make bex say boo
Welcome to Path of Exile rule 1# You don't win, you just do a little better each time
you just blew up my mind :O

Iolaus is voice actor in PoE... WUUUT
also the voice actors for Silk and Dominus...

Notch designed an unique item with Minecraft anagram... whaaat theeee fuuark! I luv him, MC best game ... beside PoE :D

/PoE FTW!
♥ G ♥ G ♥ G ♥
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
I remember Chatters as being dangerous. Going smoothly trough the ledge. Entering the prison. Hey what's that? Bam frozen. Bam shattered. Death.
Those were the times. Merveil as the endgame boss.
"
Kaw wrote:
I remember Chatters as being dangerous. Going smoothly trough the ledge. Entering the prison. Hey what's that? Bam frozen. Bam shattered. Death.
Those were the times. Merveil as the endgame boss.

good old times we avoided monsters ... not out of missing profitability but the pure will to survive. good old times.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Chris Wilson voiced Krillson, Master Fisherman. Some of the dialogue recorded has not yet been triggered in-game.

Secret Trout level confirmed.
Interesting info, thanks for the share! Happy Halloween guys!!!
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
There's another item that currently exists with a dormant mod. The Arakaali's Fang dagger has a mod that grants "increased damage while you're a spider".
SHAPESHIFTING CONFIRMED, FUCK EVERYTHING AND SOLEY WORK ON THIS, TX
"
Fips_PoE wrote:
"
The voice actor for Dominus also played Solonius from Spartacus.

Haha! I like this one. Spartacus is one of my favorite TV shows to date!

To take this full circle, Michael Hurst (Izaro) also directed many of the best episodes of Spartacus.

"
bex say "BOO" come on guys lets make bex say boo

Last edited by Bex_GGG on Oct 31, 2017, 5:40:15 PM
"
"Chris Wilson voiced Krillson, Master Fisherman. Some of the dialogue recorded has not yet been triggered in-game."

Oh you sons of "#%"#$%(#")%(#P)$

You DID go there...

You spiling Krillson all over the forums but when I want to talk about fishing balance then I get...

[This user has been muted for disclosing fishing secrets.]

I'll probably get muted for this, but you need to join the fishing channel. If you haven't leveled Krillson, it won't show up.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
when will the Holloween MTXs end?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info