question about graphics

not sure if im posting int the right section...

Hi, I've recently got into the beta but im having a bit of a problem.

I dont know exactly why but the game seems a bit laggy to me, I think it has something to do with the graphics options, Ive been messing around with them but i have no ideea what trilinear filtering or antialiasing means?

my graphics cards is a nvidia gforce 210

does anybody know of any solution?

Can be reduce the shadows, put in the control panel of Nvidia, the parameter on "Performance" and not on "Quality".

The 210 graphic card is not a monster of war, and these capacity are very small.

if u disable the antialising or put it down to minimum and nothing changes than its not that wich causes the proplem=)

out of my experience i can say though that about 90% of lags ive encountered were either caused by to little memory (RAM) or a slow internet conection (or trying to download watch movies etc in background =P)

other 10% were caused by too many ppl on the server XD

hope this helps =)
Vyrune Templar lvl 46 (Default)
Vyruna Templar lvl 52 (Hardcore)
Last edited by vyruna on Feb 22, 2012, 7:01:50 AM
@kazal

thanks i reduced the shadows and it seems to go a lot smoother

@vyruna

i have 4gigs of ram, my internet connection is quite good and i'm not downloading anything

i did try the antialiasing thing and it did improve but just a bit, thanks anyway
It's a pleasure ;)

You can check if you have the lasted drivers for your graphic card too. Sometimes, the problem come of that.

Good game Markvd.
try to disable vertical synch
you`r welcome even though it didnt seem to have helped u much XD
Vyrune Templar lvl 46 (Default)
Vyruna Templar lvl 52 (Hardcore)
Last edited by vyruna on Feb 22, 2012, 7:59:43 AM
"
markvd wrote:

My brother played on that card too and with 4GB RAM as well.
He had to lower shadows, AA and play in windowmode for it to run 100% smooth.
Sweeping Maid
"
nzrock wrote:
"
markvd wrote:

My brother played on that card too and with 4GB RAM as well.
He had to lower shadows, AA and play in windowmode for it to run 100% smooth.

it runs pretty smooth if i lowet the shadow to no shadows, AA doesnt change much and im playing in fullscreen

Does anybody know any other solution to this?
I would realy like to play with at least the lowest level of shadows, the screen glare in act 2 is killing me
disabling post processing can increase performance as well, and I can't see a difference in the looks. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info