The Path of Exile Art Book and a Week of Armour Set Sales!

"
I thought the art book was exclusive as well when I bought it. I am happy people who can't support at the level required right now to get it will get a chance in the future to enjoy it as well.

More supporters should have the unselfish attitude displayed by you.

Cheers & be well, sir.
The possibility to get the art book separately excites me!
Balance is an illusion, exile.
Art book looks cool.

With the armour sale putting individual pieces on sale, I'd like to see more of that in the future whenever a set is on sale. I've got a few single pieces of sets that I wouldn't mind finishing out if individual pieces were on sale. It bums me out when the sale price of an armour set is cheaper than buying the 3 pieces of it I don't have, sorta makes getting a piece from mystery boxes a disappointment.
I also believe this pack should have something more than this amazing book(since anyone can order it)... Perhaps a Kitava Portal or some kind of portal only given with the Kitava Support pack.

Also, is it at all possible to know schedule in which each Armor Set will be on sale? I've been keeping a watchful eye on getting one of the new sets.
Last edited by Crix10 on Oct 25, 2017, 1:42:00 AM
Why there is no discount for bear armor set?
the kitava pack is just a huge scam afterall. 1 week after its release player could literally get the same set out of the current mystery box, and now people also can get the "exclusive" artbook as seperate purchase. disappointing.
add me on steam - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198212710908/
4 years poe my ass
add me on steam - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198212710908/
Great news! I'm very happy to know, what art book will be available for separate purchase in future. I'd gladly upgrade to beast supporter pack if it had art book (I'd even dump T-shirts for it), but Kitava's supporter pack is way too expensive for me.
"
Sarno wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
It's currently only available in the Kitava Supporter Packs but it will be available for individual purchase in the near future from good book stores.

I won’t lie, I had expected it to be exclusive...

Same. I feel kinda let down by this. I would have just opted out of the physical goods for the Kitava pack for more points then somewhere down the road, bought the book.
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
Looks like i'm to go for Kitava pack.

Glad they discount separate pieces, I need so many after misery boxes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info