Skill Rework - Lightning Tendrils

Cool!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
"""This includes small changes to its mechanics and a major change to its visuals to make it feel more intense and powerful. """

Nice, thx for reworking this, old skill. Sure we need channeled cold spell aswell !

But please can you do a rework on fire ball too ?? Better sound/visual effect (at this time is look like a newbie and very simplistic design, like a mini laser but not a "ball" ) Make it blast like in Diablo 2 !. Let us see this explosion and enjoying the sound effect !

I never use this spell ( apart for the first starting map to make it to the first town) and will never use it because i dislike so much the skill's visual.

For Arc is the same thing, the visual doesn't really make me feel i'm casting a Lightning spell , please.

I'm ready to pay but not for ugly thing .

Keep up the good work.

Have a nice day and i hope the best !
Last edited by Elf_97 on Oct 22, 2017, 9:05:48 PM
Will you rework Elemental Hit?
Looks fun! Can't wait!
I made a tendril build when the skill was first introduced, and it was easily one of the most fun builds I've ever played in this game. It was also the first time I'd ever had a tooltip higher than 80k dps (on a self made build), then the proliferation nerf came and destroyed the build. And then tendrils was nerfed...

Hopefully this returns the skill to it's former glory! So looking forward to trying this out when the patch drops!
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Insaaane!
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
Holy shit !! Even i know the monster being stunned, it look exactly like they're shocked by a high voltage lightning, great work !
Also, this will totally break builds that using Lightning Tendrils now, will a wipe passive skill tree happen ?
Last edited by cuocdoitan on Oct 22, 2017, 9:21:03 PM
That's nice and all, but we need to have a Cold-Based Channel skill.
Last edited by raysuko on Oct 22, 2017, 9:23:13 PM
"
Fracture333 wrote:
cool. when does it go live?

Literally the first sentence of the post:
"In 3.1.0 we're planning to improve how the Lightning Tendrils skill gem functions."
wow, lightning tendrils actually looking like lightning tendrils

Nice
Oblivious

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info