[3.0] AhPackt MoM Dark Pact♦VIDEO BUILD GUIDE UP♦10K+ eHP♦No Vaal Pact ♦High Regen♦Uber Lab/Shaper

Looks very good and well rounded.
"
Kurii2 wrote:
How well does 11.60% crit chance work with Acuity's leech especially since you aren't using Vaal Pact?

Spell Echo instead of Empower will raise your DPS by over 25%. You said you don't use it because it drains your life too fast. Is this due to the lack of Vaal Pact and inconsistency of Acuity?

Since you're running MoM, your Life:Mana ratio should ideally be 7:3, but you're at about 8:2 so you'll run out of mana first before running out of life. How well do you recover from being manaless after a big hit that takes your mana from 100% to 0%? You'll be sitting there unable to cast anything for a short duration, and also you wouldn't be already leeching mana because your mana was already capped. I believe user lolbifrons tried creating a DP MoM Acuity build early in the league, but scrapped it due to this issue. I understand you have a hybrid flask with 2 uses, but in a long fight, will 2 uses be enough?

It's interesting that you're running Avenger prefix on your flasks because you're also running Enfeeble. You get flask charges every time a monster crits you, but you also reduce the chance of them critting you with Enfeeble. Is Avenger a better choice than other options for this build?

Also, what's with all your guildmates, friends, and people who don't even have a Dark Pact character vouching for this build? Makes it look really fishy.

"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Oct 22, 2017, 10:12:45 PM
Another amazing build coming out of Ahfack once again. Even the super gg end game gear for it is reasonable for a lot of players. Love your work sir. keep it up
SWEET AS FACK :D

Love your Builds! Best online!!!
Well man I love your items and some of your builds are really nice, but this one...with no movement skills for wand I think this char is almost unplayable, it actually hurts me seeing that dude, no one can move so slowly for more than 10 minutes without fainting.
Anyway good luck for all your projects.
"
ForteBraccio wrote:
Well man I love your items and some of your builds are really nice, but this one...with no movement skills for wand I think this char is almost unplayable, it actually hurts me seeing that dude, no one can move so slowly for more than 10 minutes without fainting.
Anyway good luck for all your projects.

At the bottom of gear detail section:

Mapping Offhand:

Shield charge in your brightbeak with fast attacks/fortify, your offhand shield should have life and help cover the res needed to stay capped. A free spot for a dex craft to help you equip 20/20 faster attacks, and of course some spell damage in case you have to cast before swapping back to apep's.

I'll make a few mapping videos. End of the month is really busy for me with work so time is super limited and the thread is still a work in progress. Just wanted to get it out there. I appreciate your feedback and all suggestions are welcome!
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Hey there again M8. This build looks like fun and gonna try it out for sure!

Already got a 6link Cherrubim's Maleficence problem as u stated is getting it colored.
Got it bbbrrg and thinking of going with Iron will instead of concentrated effect until i get the colors right.
Any better use for that last red gem?

And whats your thought about differences in using a Cherrubim's Maleficence compared to a Carcass Jack. Dps / Survival ability and general game-play vise?

Maybe free up some currency to get that Carcass Jack instead :p?
"
Storhemsken wrote:
Hey there again M8. This build looks like fun and gonna try it out for sure!

Already got a 6link Cherrubim's Maleficence problem as u stated is getting it colored.
Got it bbbrrg and thinking of going with Iron will instead of concentrated effect until i get the colors right.
Any better use for that last red gem?

And whats your thought about differences in using a Cherrubim's Maleficence compared to a Carcass Jack. Dps / Survival ability and general game-play vise?

Maybe free up some currency to get that Carcass Jack instead :p?

Yo! Hahaha...for the last red link you don't have many choices, really just damage on full life, iron will, or something defensive like life leech or something until you get your carcass jack I guess? Cherrubim's will actually be MORE damage and survivability than a carcass jack due to the awesome increase in chaos damage, life, and life leech rolls. It's a fantastic chest, just too bad about it's base being such a bitch to colour for us!! However, I would still prefer Carcass Jack overall since it has the AoE boost which really helps with smoothness while mapping and allows you more wiggle room when you use con effect on bosses.

To better illustrate what mapping is like with this character, here's a quick mapping video I'm uploading (It'll be done uploading in about 20 minutes). I'll be afk the rest of the night and most of tomorrow, but will try to do more videos as time allows.

Not a perfect one, just one I did really quick for illustrative purposes

[3.0] AhPackt - Gorge Run (w/ shield charge offhand)
https://youtu.be/9Go8JS5zkOA
(will be up in 20min)
Last edited by Ahfack on Oct 23, 2017, 10:33:41 PM
"
Kurii2 wrote:
How well does 11.60% crit chance work with Acuity's leech especially since you aren't using Vaal Pact?

Spell Echo instead of Empower will raise your DPS by over 25%. You said you don't use it because it drains your life too fast. Is this due to the lack of Vaal Pact and inconsistency of Acuity?

Since you're running MoM, your Life:Mana ratio should ideally be 7:3, but you're at about 8:2 so you'll run out of mana first before running out of life. How well do you recover from being manaless after a big hit that takes your mana from 100% to 0%? You'll be sitting there unable to cast anything for a short duration, and also you wouldn't be already leeching mana because your mana was already capped. I believe user lolbifrons tried creating a DP MoM Acuity build early in the league, but scrapped it due to this issue. I understand you have a hybrid flask with 2 uses, but in a long fight, will 2 uses be enough?

It's interesting that you're running Avenger prefix on your flasks because you're also running Enfeeble. You get flask charges every time a monster crits you, but you also reduce the chance of them critting you with Enfeeble. Is Avenger a better choice than other options for this build?

Also, what's with all your guildmates, friends, and people who don't even have a Dark Pact character vouching for this build? Makes it look really fishy.

A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info