[3.2] "Lady of Rain" - Ubber Lab farmer - starter and VERY cheap (20 chaos at max).

The starting cost can be minimal, but the build is up-gradable as it earns currency.
Hi

I love the Idea of this build and just tried it after my 16 Month PoE Break.
Im missing a lot of damage tho, and im currently realy clueless why.
i know there are Phys damage missing from Rings and Amu, but it cant be that much.
im happy for any Hint anyone can give me :
Pastebin Path of Building
Or Siraisani in my Profile

Thanks

Edit :
ok it realy seems to be that Pure Phys Damage on rings and Amu.
Last edited by Sirais01 on Nov 24, 2017, 11:02:28 AM
"
Sirais01 wrote:
Hi

I love the Idea of this build and just tried it after my 16 Month PoE Break.
Im missing a lot of damage tho, and im currently realy clueless why.
i know there are Phys damage missing from Rings and Amu, but it cant be that much.
im happy for any Hint anyone can give me :
Pastebin Path of Building
Or Siraisani in my Profile

Thanks

Edit :
ok it realy seems to be that Pure Phys Damage on rings and Amu.

I will still answer :)
Well - in my opinion its all fine with ur build and char (and itens - look my char and compare). If you are not doing some content maybe is not for dps. Every boss has some tips with totem builds and i dont recommend use Tukos on that 1. You will miss defense (even with all totens it will be still not worth). Life and block (what will save your life sometimes) - with tukos i recommend the endurance tree that our friend said in an old post. If u insist on tukos i will give u another tip to let the rest a little cheap - use The Warden's Brand Iron Ring. With 4 totens its an amazing choice (if u get totemic zeal, that i see you got). I hope it helps you :)
Last edited by Avhalla on Dec 4, 2017, 2:18:01 PM
just to mention im doing your build, not take blood magic keystone because i run 2 aura for extra dmg, mana regen is okay
i farm uber lab all day without any problem

currently lvl 81

10k armor

cap all res (can do even yellow map with ele weakness)

block 58% (attack only, dont need block spell in uber lab)

dmg full buff flask (atziri + lion's roar) 100k each totem (so 300k at 3 totem)

will try some new shield soon

check my profile for link gem, passive and stuff im using

this patch FB got buff dmg by alot with abyss jewel which roll flat physic on them (6 slot jewel, 1 on belt, avg 6 flat physic each so i got 7x6 = 42 flat physic dmg when abyssus give only 50 flat physic

p/s: still ton of room for life node, armor node or even dmg node if i want, and all my gem have 0% quality and not even 19 yet, farm normal atziri too, will try shaper and guardian later when i got lvl 90 and improve my stuff
Hi, im busy with my real life job, so please leave pm if you want to buy or offer for any item in my shop.
Im alway online at 10h30PM in GMT+7, but i will try catch if in your time if you want.
IGN: WhoFearWillFall
Last edited by vjru5zl0v3 on Dec 12, 2017, 7:46:26 AM
"
vjru5zl0v3 wrote:
just to mention im doing your build, not take blood magic keystone because i run 2 aura for extra dmg, mana regen is okay
i farm uber lab all day without any problem

currently lvl 81

10k armor

cap all res (can do even yellow map with ele weakness)

block 58% (attack only, dont need block spell in uber lab)

dmg full buff flask (atziri + lion's roar) 100k each totem (so 300k at 3 totem)

will try some new shield soon

check my profile for link gem, passive and stuff im using

this patch FB got buff dmg by alot with abyss jewel which roll flat physic on them (6 slot jewel, 1 on belt, avg 6 flat physic each so i got 7x6 = 42 flat physic dmg when abyssus give only 50 flat physic

p/s: still ton of room for life node, armor node or even dmg node if i want, and all my gem have 0% quality and not even 19 yet, farm normal atziri too, will try shaper and guardian later when i got lvl 90 and improve my stuff

I did REALLY like your improvements - i tested and its an amazing job - Gratz and thx - I did an male version with champion "Lord of Rain" you should check if you have time - you just forgot to mention the ruthless effect - each 3 attacks you will get 200k of dmg for each totem / 3 ~= 43k dps - it means ur real dps is ~= 420k like i said before in another answer. Again - amazing job. And if you like theorycraft im reborning freezing spark with ranger - https://pastebin.com/MZVcg2gj - if you have time to help (i did appreciate ur work in theorycraft).
Last edited by Avhalla on Dec 25, 2017, 8:52:51 AM
Your idea is very creative, the build is pretty good but i wonder this can do Shaper or others end game bosses? How is mapping look like with this char? Much grateful if you can up a video.
Any of you guys got some recent videos from this?

When you are talking about dps you mean path of building on boss?

What do you recommend to scale the build for better damages while remaining below 3exalts?

Also, why did you take the +30 dex node?

Nice cheap build, can't wait to test it on izaro, tankiness is insane
Last edited by tirrorex on Jan 13, 2018, 7:59:20 PM
This is a great build, I can farm with it Shaper's Guardians and kill red-tier Elder. I guess it can be used for Uber Lab farming as well. However, my DPS (3*93K without flasks) is not enough for Shaper himself because the arena always becomes filled with vortexes.
Shaper is down. I crafted a steel ring and bought a Tukohama's Fortress (3 ex). Still, it was an intense fight, I had to use all portals.

All in all, the budget build is potent enough, use can easily farm enough currency with it if you need extra DPS for Shaper.
Do you suspect this build changing much in 3.3? I am very interested in using this as my starter

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info