Game legit dead?

I'm more aware of what this game has planned for the next few months than I am about what new games might be coming out.

I hope to be playing it actively next year too.

Not dead to me.

If you're trying to play Standard with the same attitudes and plans that you had 3-4 years ago... sure... it's dead.
I don't get the Standard bashing. As always.

Like, especially in this kind of discussion. Isn't the raw nature of leagues that they'll be dead in a couple month's time, or whatever?

rofl

"Game's not dead when you play the game mode that dies by the time you get a character set up."

Leagues only make sense to me if you race. But I don't even know if those are the same things. Maybe races are separate events... I dunno, I don't work here.
It's not dead OR alive. It's edging.
Dead games make no money/income. Someone must have mental difficulties not to see that.
Spreading salt since 2006
"
ShadyC wrote:
I don't get the Standard bashing. As always.

Like, especially in this kind of discussion. Isn't the raw nature of leagues that they'll be dead in a couple month's time, or whatever?

rofl

"Game's not dead when you play the game mode that dies by the time you get a character set up."

Leagues only make sense to me if you race. But I don't even know if those are the same things. Maybe races are separate events... I dunno, I don't work here.

Typical Standard basher is like "idk why people play shitty Standard."

Look at their profile, level 80 struggling to get the 24 Challenge MTX in the league. People are fucking bad, and will find any excuse for their own failure.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
ShadyC wrote:

Just because you're a fan of the game does not mean the game isn't dying. They're literally not related. So, if you're not just blindly white-knighting, tell me what makes you believe that the game is SO ALIVE that my question must be stupid.

I didn't say I'm " a fan" of the game. In fact I moved on weeks ago. Not sure I'll ever return, this game is not going to change and I'm very bored with the shit weighted affixes/drops, and emphasis on trading. But anyways, I digress. Your OP question is " legit" stupid. It's no where near dead. Also, standard league is ( accept it or not, like it or not) the dumpster league. It will always seem " dead" compared to current league.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Oct 29, 2017, 8:24:11 PM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I'm more aware of what this game has planned for the next few months than I am about what new games might be coming out.

I hope to be playing it actively next year too.

Not dead to me.

If you're trying to play Standard with the same attitudes and plans that you had 3-4 years ago... sure... it's dead.
This +1
I feel like hhc is legit dead and I stopped playing it a week ago. Back then to buy even a 5l I'd have had to spend 5c minimum with like 5 available for ar/es at the time. And the fact that there's 5 weeks left of the league. Jesus Christ. lol Thank god I got to 36, all I wanted before the league ended up in the situation it is now. Hsc has nothing to worry bout, hhc it's 1 impossible to buy anything, impossible to sell unless it's tier 1 quality shit. Unless you already have $ it's in a really bad place right now. Reg HC even without temp leagues is basically a ghost town.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info