snitches

"
Head_Less wrote:
Being a familly man I won t hesitate to "snitch" if some little morrons decide to deal under my building or around. I don t give a fuck about their little business, I don t want my area to become a drug infested rat nest.

When you see all those rotten areas in cities, it is because none had the balls to call cops when it needed to be done. So dealers can deal in peace and people with honest job live is shit.

There is nothing wrong with snitches if it is to keep your surroundings clear of little morrons.
I don't think drug dealing deserves to be a crime. If I knew some neighbors were dealing I wouldn't necessarily have a problem with it.

However, illegalizing a profession has this nasty side effect of chasing away most of the good people and leaving mostly idiots and assholes. In the case of a drug dealing neighbor, this means: I'm much more likely to notice the neighbor's choice of occupation from the poor quality of his clientele than from him volunteering the information. I might not have a direct problem with said neighbor, but the steady stream of violent thugs, thieves and con artists visiting said residence at all hours are likely to create a very real problem that would not exist if said neighbor were more gainfully employed. In that type of situation, I have no qualms with notifying the authorities. And quite frankly, if that situation doesn't exist, chances are I haven't an inkling of what said neighbor is up to anyway. So, it's pretty much: if I see it, it's a problem.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Oct 21, 2017, 11:37:52 AM
Isn't it a better idea to assess and address potential problems before something bad happens?
"
VictorDoom wrote:
"
RandallPOE wrote:
snitches get stitches

THUGLIFE

Life as a snitch ain't easy, chances are your mom is fat.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
My mom is quite petite, actually :)
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Then again, I was like 8 and *knew* that drugs were baaaaaaaad (a talking giraffe in a traveling bus told me so
You Aussies got Harold the Giraffe as well? I always thought that was just a Kiwi thing.

I remember the stars on the roof being the best part
if you want to brainwash kids you need to capture their habits, tv has ever been perfect for that.

it goes from the 70's horror movies where kids having sex in dark cars outside town were preferably killed to scare young woman off having early sex with their loved ones before marriage to marvel comics like the avenger series making it to cinemas to enforce the idiotic good guys/bad guys simplification which made america so great again in the last 40 years.

the interesting thing is who invested in these films. you likely guessed it, those who profited from it: american interest groups who were against sex before marriage and the american military.

i wonder who profits from anti-drug comics?

disclaimer: i quite like avengers despite the background.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info