[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

Just curious but for 6 link zombie dps wouldn't faster attacks be better than minion speed or am I missing something?

I mean since this build has convocation on damage taken your zombies are on top of the enemies most of the time.
"
Beverast wrote:
Just curious but for 6 link zombie dps wouldn't faster attacks be better than minion speed or am I missing something?

I mean since this build has convocation on damage taken your zombies are on top of the enemies most of the time.

Convocation has a really long cooldown, not even closely low enough to use it whenever you get to a new pack of monsters, Minion Speed helps clearspeed a lot.
And there are better dps gems than Faster Attacks if you wanna increase their damage, like Ruthless, Maim, Multistrike, Additional Accuracy. So if you wanna give up Minion Speed, use one of these before you go for Faster Attacks. The damage is high enough to justify a Minion Speed gem for the sake of mapping, it's only needed to swap this out for a dps gem against Guardians and Shaper (and probably Elder, im SSF this league so i havent done that yet).
I am clearly missing something. How exactly do I summon zombies? I have to do that before the fight manually right?
And what's the ascedency points order?
Last edited by Nevadis on Dec 27, 2017, 10:10:28 AM
"
Nevadis wrote:
I am clearly missing something. How exactly do I summon zombies? I have to do that before the fight manually right?
And what's the ascedency points order?

What fight do you mean exactly? You summon them when you start your session and then turn your Auras back on.

Ascendancy order would probably be: Mistress of Sacrifice, Commander of Darkness, Spirit Eater and Flesh Binder last.
Update:
-Added explanation to each item of this build in the 'Gear and Links' section.
-Added a Path of Building link to the 'Passive Tree' section.
-Switched to the new minor god pantheon, because that one is really good for this build.
very good and solid build. well dona mate.
+1 from me, good job mate
This build is very good and cheap, the clear speed maybe slower than srs or spectre but i'm very relaxed when i playing with this build. You dont have to worry about anything,just right click and right click with shield charge. If in future GGG buff zombie's AI and animation speed, this build will be even more interesting.
Probably a silly question and i'm probably just missing something but how does Spirit Offering replenish your energy shield? doesn't it just affect minions?
"
Mjpa88 wrote:
Probably a silly question and i'm probably just missing something but how does Spirit Offering replenish your energy shield? doesn't it just affect minions?

The Necromancer ascendancy "Mistress of Sacrifice" let's you use Offering skills on yourself.
"

The Necromancer ascendancy "Mistress of Sacrifice" let's you use Offering skills on yourself.

Ahh thank you! I'm still a bit new

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info