[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

"
LARD_ASS wrote:
Hi, nice build. I am wondering why Desecrate is kept at level 1 instead of level 7?

Thanks, glad you like it.
It doesnt matter, i just have it at level 1 so people dont think it has to be exactly level 7 for some reason.

"
LARD_ASS wrote:
Also can we put another Efficient Training jewel to the right of the witch's starting area? Would that be better than a Brawn Crimson Jewel?

You are absolutely right. I cant believe i never noticed that the other one gives even more strength at that socket, im pretty sure i played around with that in PoB at some point. Thank you my dude, you just increased the builds HP pool by 100. I'm gonna change it in the guide. This way it will also be easier to get above 1200 with items that have lower strength rolls.
I'm thinking in this build for the next league but I don't know if will be easy to level from scratch, the last time i tried it, the baron was about 150c at the beginning... what do you think? I'm sure that shaper's + geofry will be more expensive due to VP nerf so if all uniques are expensive I don't know if i will hit a "wall" in maps.

And what about violent dead, is not worth it? with the AoE from the wand is enough?

Thanks!
Last edited by ByR on Dec 1, 2017, 2:58:29 PM
"

You are absolutely right. I cant believe i never noticed that the other one gives even more strength at that socket, im pretty sure i played around with that in PoB at some point. Thank you my dude, you just increased the builds HP pool by 100. I'm gonna change it in the guide. This way it will also be easier to get above 1200 with items that have lower strength rolls.

Awesome, that's great! So I guess we need three of them.
Last edited by LARD_ASS on Dec 1, 2017, 4:46:23 PM
"
ByR wrote:
I'm thinking in this build for the next league but I don't know if will be easy to level from scratch, the last time i tried it, the baron was about 150c at the beginning... what do you think? I'm sure that shaper's + geofry will be more expensive due to VP nerf so if all uniques are expensive I don't know if i will hit a "wall" in maps.

And what about violent dead, is not worth it? with the AoE from the wand is enough?

Thanks!

Yea, Baron will be expensive at the league start, it's rare and a lot of summoner builds use it. The shaper gloves will be expensive early in the league too because people need to get to shaper first before it drops in price. Getting to Shaper was easy this league because of the Harbinger currency, dont know how Atlas progression will look in 3.1.

Why do you think Geofri's will be expensive because of VP?

The AoE from the wand is more than enough. And i also think the Zombie jewels are not that great in general, so wasting two jewel sockets on them does not feel good.

I would recommend going SRS+Zombie with self cast Flesh/Bone Offering before you get the three core items at the league start, helmet, gloves and chest. You need the zombie leech from the helmet, otherwise you have no life regen using the chest. You need both the chest and the gloves, otherwise you have no ES pool.
Hi. I accidentally saw your build with automatic zombies. I liked it for its simplicity and efficiency.With the zombies 23 the level quietly closed T15 card. Not too expensive is also good. Now I tested it,took 5.6 stone barrage and accuracy(too often smeared)and 2 gems rage of the dead(shake attack because of the hail hitting repeats).They want to start a new League. But here we come to when we and fixes.Strong nerf Baron as much as 50% and that's a lot of minus 120% damage in the middle of battle.Zombies killed or not? I want to hear the opinion of the author. Thank you for your attention. Sorry for English,if something not understand blame the Google translator O_o
"
iva-rako wrote:
Hi. I accidentally saw your build with automatic zombies. I liked it for its simplicity and efficiency.With the zombies 23 the level quietly closed T15 card. Not too expensive is also good. Now I tested it,took 5.6 stone barrage and accuracy(too often smeared)and 2 gems rage of the dead(shake attack because of the hail hitting repeats).They want to start a new League. But here we come to when we and fixes.Strong nerf Baron as much as 50% and that's a lot of minus 120% damage in the middle of battle.Zombies killed or not? I want to hear the opinion of the author. Thank you for your attention. Sorry for English,if something not understand blame the Google translator O_o

From what i understand you want to know if this build will still work with the Baron nerf.
Yes, the Baron nerf is huge for this build, we will lose 200k dps. However 600k dps is still enough for almost all the content in this game.
Im just pissed off right now that Zombies have to pay because SRS performed too well with the Baron. They nerf Baron while at the same time buff SRS, which makes no sense.
"
"
iva-rako wrote:

From what i understand you want to know if this build will still work with the Baron nerf.
Yes, the Baron nerf is huge for this build, we will lose 200k dps. However 600k dps is still enough for almost all the content in this game.
Im just pissed off right now that Zombies have to pay because SRS performed too well with the Baron. They nerf Baron while at the same time buff SRS, which makes no sense.

Thanks for the answer, the main thing is that 15 cards are closed. I also have all the sun, imbu zombaki nebyli, because of the SRS so much zombaki suffered, you could lock the baron to zombak, and just do a patch some unpleasant "nerf all"
Last edited by iva-rako on Dec 6, 2017, 2:58:43 AM
"
"
iva-rako wrote:

Summoned Skeletons now have a 50% more added damage multiplier, up from 30% less added damage.

not only SRS gets buffed though?
"
belanna wrote:
Summoned Skeletons now have a 50% more added damage multiplier, up from 30% less added damage.

not only SRS gets buffed though?

Which is even more insulting. After nerfing the super OP spectre types they even added an accuracy buff to spectres for whatever reason, but somehow Zombies get ignored.

Maybe they just want Zombies to be nothing more than meatshields with the Minion Life support buff, which is pretty sad.
But where the 800k dps comes from right now? When I load your profile in PoB and I get 93k per zombie with 3 power, 3 frenzy charges, 2 auras and spirit offering, 61k without charges, I'm missing something?

Last edited by ByR on Dec 6, 2017, 5:41:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info