[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

i have the separate cwdt setups
cwdt lvl1 -ic-desecrate-convo
cwdt lvl2 -spirit offering

but when i get hit in an area without corpses the desecrate pops without spirit offering popping
y tho?
Last edited by captainhector on Mar 18, 2018, 2:45:31 AM
"
Eep wrote:
So would a level 3 empower be worth the investment?

Or are you saying only invest in empower when I can get a level 4

Invest in a level 3 Empower when you either have a 6-link or your Zombies start dying in the 5-link without one.
If you have the currency for a level 4 Empower, then you probably want to invest in other things like 6-link or better rare/unique items first.

"
captainhector wrote:
but when i get hit in an area without corpses the desecrate pops without spirit offering popping
y tho?

I just tested it again, and it worked. So i dont know what to tell you. Of course it has a slight delay, because the damage number is different, that's my only explanation for you.
Gear:
Spoiler

Just wanted to say thanks for writing this guide. I started HC Bestiary with spectres but couldn't afford a Vis Mortis (also got 1shot by a white skeleton trying to summon spectres in a t15 map LOL), so I switched over to this build. Got to 86 without any issues, clear speed is quite good since shield charge speed is surprisingly fast, and survivability goes through the roof once I was able to afford Shaper's Touch. Damage is insane, and I haven't even bothered with any EE shenanigans.

The main reason why I like this build is that the only real upgrades you can go for are luxuries like 6L +1 chest, level 4 empower, and level 21 zombies, and the build still functions fine on a "5.5" link in The Baron.
Last edited by phirefor on Mar 18, 2018, 11:54:47 AM
"
captainhector wrote:

y tho?

I am not 100% on this, but it might matter what order your gems are socketed in the item?

I remember mjolner builds talking about socket location a lot....
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
MSI RX 2080
Samsung 980 Pro SSD
32GB GSkill Trident-Z
Testin continues :D , ive made a second glove set to give a try on shaper runs im gona throw out the cwdt setup to get 2 x tukuhama vanguards or wickermen as support :D

For the science!! :D

IGN = Tominsideeeee

Last edited by Tom1nside on Mar 18, 2018, 1:04:48 PM
"
captainhector wrote:

y tho?

doesnt work for me too ;(
Using the power of gachi music I was able to 6 link my chest in 20 jewellers and 50 fusings,got shield with reduced mana reservation and finally started using Haste(didn't want to buy Enlighten before so was using Vitality)... also got the Frenzy ape spectres and 1200 strength for 7th zombie.

Now I'm having problems of the first world kind...zombies are too damn strong and too damn fast
(even without lvl 21 and Empower 4 yet) so I can't catch even red beasts reliably (in red maps too)- they die before I can throw the net most of the time and I can't even use Necromancy nets cause everything is turned into piles of blood and bones.Rare beasts aren't even worth trying for - before I can get in net range turbo zombies have sprinted and mashed their slam buttons turning the whole screen into... blood and bones.This league mechanics are really garbage especially for a summoner... shitty time to start playing one QQ.

Other bad news is finally had a death since Kitava act 10(leveling gear), now on Hydra guardian(only cause old pc and spiking down to 5 fps).Otherwise the build feels immortal...it's nice to be able to go afk at any point in map without worrying about getting killed by anything even tier 12-15 bosses now get deleted in less than 4 secs.
Also was able to run some phys reflect maps quite easy even in tier 15 Sunken City, its just a bit annoying and slows you down having to summon zombies all the time but 1 single slam from 1 zombie was enough to clear blue/yellow packs in tier 15 even when they don't insta die the zombie does and the caustic cloud from ascendancy finished them off lol.
No regen isn't a problem either(Energy Shield still recharges and Zombies still leech life for you), did a few tier 11-13 maps with that was just running with silver and quicksilver - it's not even that much slower than shield charging -only used shield charge every 2-3 packs or so to keep up Fortify.
About the cwdt setups the order in wich it procs the spells is from top left to top right,then bottom left and last bottom right. So if you want to proc Desecrate into Spirit Offering instantly I think Desecrate should be the top left gem in the gloves setup so it procs first before Immortal Call or Convocation .This doesn't really seem like a big deal to me however... Spirit Offering is still up all the time no matter the order and build still destroys everything lol.
Hi. Am using desecrate for the first time with my zombie/spectre build. I have gone to the highest level area the desecrate would allow (act 10 and maps). however he doesn't show in my pool? (on the ground) Have they reworked the way it works? Thank-you

Edit: nvm .. I just had to spam desecrate 'till they showed up ;) Thankyou.
Last edited by Reemzmeister on Mar 18, 2018, 3:36:01 PM
"
Kenavru wrote:
doesnt work for me too ;(

Hi, can you elaborate what exactly is not working for you?
Does Desecrate and Spirit Offering both not trigger directly after each other? (taking 528 damage for Desecrate, then directly after that, taking 55 more damage for the Spirit Offering)
Or does Spirit Offering not trigger at all? Do you have the right levels on your gems?

"
Juggyyy wrote:
"
phirefor wrote:

Always interesting to hear feedback on how the build works out for others. Happy that people like it, keeps me motivated to update and optimize it every league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info