[3.0] Sossaman's Queen-Slayer Cyclone | ALL Content | VIDEO: ** deathless ** Hall of Grandmasters **

"
This is a fun build to play. Made it with a Disfavour since both my Starforges are used. I also have CoH vulnerability gloves so I'm using haste+hatred and also a taste of hate.
I removed the right side of the tree and specced more into the left. This gave me a bit more HP and damage.
Damage should be more or less the same as yours (I have more but some of it is elemental so it's resisted). I haven't tried the Shaper yet but it does guardians pretty well.

P.S. I chose this build because you put blood rage on CWDT. I thought I was the only one lazy enough to do that :P

XD @ CwDt + Blood Rage.

While your version differs quite a bit from mine, I always really appreciate it when someone is putting his own thoughts into a build! :)

"
Found another starforge yesterday and divined it to 720 pDPS. So I decided to go BM since I already have the CoH gloves. With kaoms I can easily get to 10K life with about 10% loss of damage (due to haste). With the belly I'm at 8.5K with current gear (should improve a bit on that) and I can have a 6L warchief for 50% more damage.
So in total about 1,5K more life and 40% more damage. Not bad.

That sounds really nice. Also gz on your 720 pDPS Starforge! :)

But you definitely should give the movement-speed-version (Queen of the Forest, Grace, Jade Flask of Reflexes) a try, too. :D

If you have CoH-Vulnerability-Gloves, then maybe QotF + Essence Worm + Grace + Blood Magic would be a good option?
To be honest the version I wanted to try was QoTF. But I didn't have a spare 6L starforge (I did have one but I use it on another build) so I used a 6L belly that I had.

Yesterday while trying to 5L my new starforge I 6L-ed it. First time I ever got a 6L before a 5L :P So now with that I can make the QoTF version. This should be a lot of fun with the high speed it has.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Absolutly perfect build for me. Fast and deadly.

54,k tooltip in ho with increaced area and bisco

Ty good man for sharing !
IGN: Imoenpl, nieuczdziadajakcharchac
my first POEvid "Hybrid Wander and Atziri fight" http://youtu.be/0e-ffI2cOfY
Hi there having fun with this build.
But i dont think im getting no where close to your dmg output.
Could you check my gears and tell me what improvements I could make?
The characters name is Vlue_FuckingExamsDone
Thanks
Great guide so far, really enjoying the speed of the build.

One thing I noticed while looking at PoB, you could drop two points from the scion life wheel and get the hp from Barbarism. This would give you 10% max life as well as the resistances.
With the coming nerf to Queen of the forest, are you thinking of redoing the whole shebang?
Great guide btw :]!
Since Qotf got nerfed quite a bit... what do you think about going scion raider/slayer, running either bloodrage or green dream(slot between sentinel and scionstart) or both? Also considering Bronns Lithe

Would love to hear your thoughts
"
Since Qotf got nerfed quite a bit... what do you think about going scion raider/slayer, running either bloodrage or green dream(slot between sentinel and scionstart) or both? Also considering Bronns Lithe

Would love to hear your thoughts

"
With the coming nerf to Queen of the forest, are you thinking of redoing the whole shebang?
Great guide btw :]!

His evasion rating never goes beyond 45000, so he isn't effected by the movespeed cap (Only hit 42900 previously, new max is about 39000 depending on qotf roll)

He only loses about 5% movespeed unbuffed and about 8% movespeed fullbuffed with popped flasks from the less evasion % nerf.

Basically, about 4k less evasion buffed and 2.2k less evasion unbuffed.

Don't see much of a difference.
Last edited by bob10543 on Dec 7, 2017, 11:00:07 PM
Thank you for the build, i was able to try it for a few days, very fun build.

Was wondering if you'll make update for 3.1 patch (if needed of course).
I am brand new to Path of Exile, and played WW barbs in Diablo 2.. and funny enough am a 1 trick Garen player in League so this build kinda rings home for me..

My question is, sincei have ZERO item in game due to being new, do you think this build will still be alright for leveling and farming from basically ground zero, for lack of a better term? And if so, which version of the build would you recommend? i know there is a few variations to choose from just not sure where to stick my toe in the water.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info