Another day another terrorist attack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPHTjdKtDcU

I really hate seeing my country slowly taking that way :( this is very sad.
Last bumped on Oct 7, 2017, 8:19:04 PM
Saw this vid commenting on Trudeau "trudeauing", thought the same but ofc Molyneux put it in better words than I would be able to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfj-08fWnZU
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Oct 1, 2017, 10:57:50 PM
yeah Molyneux sum up pretty much my thoughts on this situation.

Because of people like Trudeau we're just sitting there waiting for the next terrorist attack until someone step up and act.

btw I've also heard there was one in France somewhere in Marseilles today.
And now we got a mass shooting in Vegas x.x
"
diablofdb wrote:

Not a terrorist attack though, just another [Removed by Support] American with easy access to guns
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

Not a terrorist attack though, just another [Removed by Support] American with easy access to guns

It is terrorism though. Just because he is a white guy from the united states doesn't mean it isn't terrorism. He caused terror by shooting hundreds of people.
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

If just 1% of the crowd were carrying, the damage dealt could largely have been mitigated.

Laws restricting the power of the individual are doomed to reduce the law abiding citizenship into sheep whom must rely on the government for protection. Such laws are not about reducing crime, criminals will always have access to illegal weapon. It is about keeping us under the ruling class's thumb.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
"
BoringName8 wrote:
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

It is terrorism though. Just because he is a white guy from the united states doesn't mean it isn't terrorism. He caused terror by shooting hundreds of people.

From recent news I'm reading right now he is a confirmed recent Muslim converted.
"
diablofdb wrote:
news

sure...
"
"
diablofdb wrote:
news

sure...

you: YAYAYAYAAYYAYAYAAY *block my ears* NUUUUU I can't hear anything that contradict my political agenda.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info