The Design of 3.0.2's New Unique Items

Most retarded item ever! Why are there white sockets then?! Better get rid of white sockets in the items! ._.
Hmmmmm, ye it's alright.
If you are going to face a real challenge, it has to be a real challenge. You can't accomplish anything without the possibility of failure.
Nice update but you should try and fix your lagging servers and random disconects thank you cause you are loosing players cause of it ,)
Dialla's Malefaction = Tabula Rasa 2.0

Niiice.
My basic thought was on the chest was.. great item for BoR builds looking to level gems.. can't see it being used much elsewise.
Can someone explain me why people are comparing this item to Tabula? Yeah, this chest has no socket color restrictions, but it is still not 6s and not 6 linked which is one the most difficult and expensive way of crafting your armor to its full potential in this game like any other chest.
No miner uniques still?
Not a native speaker, so...
"
aRIeTeFaK wrote:
Dialla's Malefaction = Tabula Rasa 2.0

Niiice.

Tabula has no level req.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Don't know if anyone's said this already, but a fully linked 6 red sockets, corrupted with +1 to all, and you have a Tabula Rasa with +2 all gem levels (sans the level 37 req but hey). Add in an Empower on top and that's a +3 all gems. There are people that actually run Tabula in mapping because it's easy, dependable, and they don't need or are too lazy to go get something better. I can see potential in this one. Plus if someone didn't need their chest late game at all, even for links, you go all blue and gem level some enlighten/empower/enhance or get some level 1 20% quality gems to cap quickly.

Me gusta.
Last edited by aciarduce on Oct 2, 2017, 4:55:29 PM
dunno if anyone alrdy commented on that, but the chest is probably a strictly worse skin of the loyal.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info