[3.2] Titan [16K ES, 1M DPS, 10K ES/sec, Deathless Uber Elder, Shaper on 1L, All map mods]

"
Deitrlch wrote:
Thought I would share my experience with this build.

I have about 110 hours in PoE,just started this season, and saw this build on the subreddit. I started with Freezing pulse a sprig/tabula/goldrim/wool shoes/and one of the leveling rings. Leveling can be a bit tough. I held off on Zealots Oath, Chaos Innoc, and Ghost reaver until level 68. I picked up all the hp nodes near Zealots oath (purity of flesh) and dodged as much of the Energy shield nodes as I could until about 55. Around 28ish- 33ish I switched to a lvl 20 req hand and shield setup. Overall with little story map knowledge it took me about 10 hours to level and about 10 deaths.

Upon hitting 70 I was able to easily clear t1-3 and have since quickly progressed to t10 only checking for elemental reflect. The movement speed ability is fantastic for getting around a map but your AoE and general clearing can suck, read you are not a spectral throw, freezing pulse, or kinetic ultra fast map clearer. Survivability is fantastic with only a small amount of effort spent on positioning and consecrated ground.

Gearing was a bit rough overall I ended up taking all the money I was saving to improve my FP witch on this char which is about 4-5 exalts. You might do it cheaper, but that is poe.trade rng. As far as 8k ES shield dream I am close with 7.5k ES at level 90 I will have 7.6k ES. Getting any more ES is expensive we are talking 40c - 3ex per upgrade per item, again you can get cheaper but people need to be online as well.

Overall, this has been a lot of fun and I will probably play this till the end of the season.

PoB pastebin link:: https://pastebin.com/knhZBvM8

If yall have any recommendations on how to improve ES/Damage please let me know!

-Deitz

For gearing, remember that resists aren't that important. We get a lot from the tree and filling the rest should be very easy. Focus on ES/int mainly.

Here are some good helms that are pretty cheap (tons <25c) with >270 ES, >30 int, and some with good resists: http://poe.trade/search/owaheyedononoh

Same thing with the shield, try for a 280 ES+ one with 30+ int. There are a lot of cheap ones: http://poe.trade/search/iwahikotuabamo

For a belt, use an essence of spite (you can grab the 2nd highest tier for ~2-3c). Essence craft it a couple of times until you get a good ES roll. Then craft WED on it. Hell you might even get lucky and grab additional stats (strength, resists or flask stuff) on it. The current belt I use is actually terrible, but I'm too lazy to essence craft a new one.

Your rings are actually not too bad.

I would drop the movement speed flask and grab an onslaught flask. Good DPS and even better for movement (just use whirling to get around).

Also, be sure when you are searching poe.trade, that you search for items at the low end of affix ranges. With just 1 lucky divine, you can get a 270 ES shield to be a 330 ES shield. Or a 270 ES helm to be 310.

With an okay belt, 280 ES helm, 280 ES shield, and the rest of the jewels filled out, I hit about 10K with 800K dps at lvl 95 with the rest of your gear.

Also, note that I've changed the pathofbuilding builds a bit to reflect a more optimized build. Check em out and try to emulate as close as possible.
Check out my 3.0 Melee CI Inquisitor, I kill Shaper on a 1 Link!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2011311
Can you explain how you out-regen blood rage? In your videos it looks like you are, even when you are not on concecrated ground, but I can't figure out how. Any help?
"
ThexMasterr wrote:
Can you explain how you out-regen blood rage? In your videos it looks like you are, even when you are not on concecrated ground, but I can't figure out how. Any help?

We get 3.7% base life regen from tree, Blood Rage does 4% ES/sec in damage. So I'm actually losing 0.3% ES/sec with nothing else going (0.3% of 10K = 30ES/sec, which is pretty negligible). However with a Basalt Flask up (15% reduced physical dmg), we only take 3.4% dmg/sec, so we actually regen 0.3% more.

"
Divini wrote:
"
ThexMasterr wrote:

We get 3.7% base life regen from tree, Blood Rage does 4% ES/sec in damage. So I'm actually losing 0.3% ES/sec with nothing else going (0.3% of 10K = 30ES/sec, which is pretty negligible). However with a Basalt Flask up (15% reduced physical dmg), we only take 3.4% dmg/sec, so we actually regen 0.3% more.

Thanks for your response. That probably explains it. I'm still pretty low es (~8k), so I don't hit crazy regen just yet. Only getting about 1k on concecrated ground. Can't wait for things to pick up a bit.
Some good jewels I found(1 one for 2c and the other for 3c or 4c(dont really remember)).
Don't know if you're up for helping me further.. but here is my build: https://pastebin.com/5Axz3kvY

Only level 81, and the DPS is pretty great (nothing near as good as yours, but I'm only on a 5l), however I am having a really tough time with survivability. I have 8.7k ES, fortify up, and almost always have basalt up, and I'm still getting booty-blasted all the time. I don't always die, but I often find myself having to disengage, especially against map bosses, but even sometimes with harbingers or random trash mobs. Not sure what I am doing wrong here.
"
ThexMasterr wrote:
Don't know if you're up for helping me further.. but here is my build: https://pastebin.com/5Axz3kvY

Only level 81, and the DPS is pretty great (nothing near as good as yours, but I'm only on a 5l), however I am having a really tough time with survivability. I have 8.7k ES, fortify up, and almost always have basalt up, and I'm still getting booty-blasted all the time. I don't always die, but I often find myself having to disengage, especially against map bosses, but even sometimes with harbingers or random trash mobs. Not sure what I am doing wrong here.

If you're running a 5L, I would suggest a Lightning Penetration over a Conc Effect. Keeping your range is a very good tactic for survival, and having more AoE is very beneficial. Don't bother with Inc Aoe on a 5L.

I wonder if you are getting hit hard by reflect on the regular mobs. Are you running the 25% reduced reflect damage pantheon? Also, getting your reduced mana reserved nodes and an enlighten will help a lot with reflect as you can run a Purity of Lightning.

Also, you should note that since you don't have a 6L, your ES Leech may not be getting capped when you are hitting mobs in some situations. Like your first few Blade Flurry ticks without flasks up might not be hitting hard enough to cap out the 20% ES leech/sec, which would result in quite a bit less sustain. Your Incandescent Heart is also pretty low rolled on the life leech mod, I would suggest a divine to try to get it as close to 1% as possible (as well as the 20% elemental as extra chaos dmg).

Getting higher ES numbers in general (with the tree) might benefit the character greatly as well. Note that getting more ES has double scaling, the fact that you have a higher EHP and the fact that your sustain/sec goes up (since more ES = more regen and more ES = higher 20% ES/sec rate for leech). So you might just need a couple more levels to put points in ES.

Last edited by Divini on Oct 19, 2017, 12:02:50 AM
"
Divini wrote:
"
ThexMasterr wrote:

If you're running a 5L, I would suggest a Lightning Penetration over a Conc Effect. Keeping your range is a very good tactic for survival, and having more AoE is very beneficial. Don't bother with Inc Aoe on a 5L.

I wonder if you are getting hit hard by reflect on the regular mobs. Are you running the 25% reduced reflect damage pantheon? Also, getting your reduced mana reserved nodes and an enlighten will help a lot with reflect as you can run a Purity of Lightning.

Also, you should note that since you don't have a 6L, your ES Leech may not be getting capped when you are hitting mobs in some situations. Like your first few Blade Flurry ticks without flasks up might not be hitting hard enough to cap out the 20% ES leech/sec, which would result in quite a bit less sustain. Your Incandescent Heart is also pretty low rolled on the life leech mod, I would suggest a divine to try to get it as close to 1% as possible (as well as the 20% elemental as extra chaos dmg).

Getting higher ES numbers in general (with the tree) might benefit the character greatly as well. Note that getting more ES has double scaling, the fact that you have a higher EHP and the fact that your sustain/sec goes up (since more ES = more regen and more ES = higher 20% ES/sec rate for leech). So you might just need a couple more levels to put points in ES.

Thanks for the help. I will try lightning pen out, to see if that helps out. I'm working on getting a decent rolled incandescent to 6l, but it's pretty hard to find well rolled ones right now it seems. I've got a few more levels under my belt and got up to 9k es. Things are going better but I'm still getting hit pretty hard occasionally. I don't think it's reflect, but once I hit ~90 I should be able to run purity so that should not be too big of a deal.

Would running a vinktar instead of atziri's promise be a benefit?
"
V1G1LANT3 wrote:
"
Belchonok wrote:
Really enjoy your build, but GAY-flurry gaming isn't for me. What skill can replace bladeflurry?

Spectral throw ya dummy! <3

just replace BF with Spectral throw possible? or do we have to Change the complete 6-link Setup?

Hey, I am currently in mid 40s and have started using bf along with herald of ash as I found the clear speed to be annoyingly slow(totem speed lol). When I reach later levels I would still like to use it. Any way the auras can be adjusted to accomodate the herald(maybe drop something else?)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info