[3.2] Titan [16K ES, 1M DPS, 10K ES/sec, Deathless Uber Elder, Shaper on 1L, All map mods]

hi , why do u want lightning strike enchant on ur helm ? and do u mean lightning strike damage enchant ?
Ign:
Brokthefearless
Tofastforme
Deadismyfriend
Coldshoulder
Can anyone give me some leveling up advice on what gems to use or gear to watch out for etc? I feel like this is going to be a pain in the ass. You can also add me or @ me ingame. @Tomxlove
@Divini

I have a serious question about the final dps output in PoB.

In PoB configuration (arakali version), you have put a -24 lightning resist on the boss, thus raising the effective dps multiplier from 1,4 to approx 1,7.

Can you explain where does this -24 lightning resist come from?

Is there something that i cant see?

Thanks

PS. Also you mention that with arakali you can reach 8k/sec sustain.
What exactly do you mean? The 50% from arakali does not apply to regeneration, it applies to recovery, these are two different things.
Is this sustain with combined with life leech? And with vaal discipline?
Last edited by nel0angel0 on Mar 26, 2018, 6:01:51 PM
"
relod87 wrote:
"
Brantley03 wrote:

Your gear is unreal. I note that you opted for a high-ES chest instead of IH, and you aren't using Ylfeban's. Can you post a POB link? I'd like to check out your stats.

Hey there!

Sure, here you go!
https://pastebin.com/1YBvdBHA
You can also check out my profile, char name is Elod_Team_Shaper.

Since the first attempt, I did it a few more times, changed gear up a bit, got normal leech outside of Atziri flask and now I can do deathless Uber Elder too!

I know the gear level is intimidating, but take comfort in that if I say i'm a bad player mechanically I'm not being humble :)

Bonus tip: Tried mapping a bit with the harbinger belt The flow untethered, and it is amazing for this build. (Seems like its not yet available on Bestiary, but it should be once more people start doing Beachheads)

Thanks Relod87. I looked at your character. Very nicely done. I'm impressed that you have 1.5 million dps without Ylfeban's. I have a question for you though. It looks like you are relying solely on Kiara's for stun control. Is that right? Has that been a problem for you? If that works, that's definitely preferable to using a ring slot on valyrium or going to unwavering stance in the tree. Again, good job on your character. I can't imagine this build being any more optimized than what you've done with your character.
"
nel0angel0 wrote:
@Divini

In PoB configuration (arakali version), you have put a -24 lightning resist on the boss, thus raising the effective dps multiplier from 1,4 to approx 1,7.

Thanks

Does anyone else have an answer to this?

Just open Divini's PoB links and you will find what i describe.
Last edited by nel0angel0 on Mar 28, 2018, 2:19:16 PM
"
nel0angel0 wrote:
@Divini

Thanks

PS. Also you mention that with arakali you can reach 8k/sec sustain.
What exactly do you mean? The 50% from arakali does not apply to regeneration, it applies to recovery, these are two different things.
Is this sustain with combined with life leech? And with vaal discipline?

Hey,

The -24% lightning resistance is roughly what the 20% more dmg from the shocked ground using Ylfeban's will get you. I couldn't put "enemy is shocked" because that translates to 50% more dmg instead, and there was no "Enemy is on shocked ground" option in PoB, so I accounted for it by putting -24% lightning resist. You can reliably have shocked ground with Ylfeban's so I figured the only way to account for it was with -lightning res.

Soul of Arakaali applies to recovery, which is both leech and regeneration. Regeneration + leech = your recovery. With ~12K ES, 20% leech rate, and ~20-25% regen rate, you get about 60-65% total recovery rate with Soul of Arakaali up, which is about 7-8K per sec.
Check out my 3.0 Melee CI Inquisitor, I kill Shaper on a 1 Link!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2011311
Last edited by Divini on Mar 28, 2018, 11:23:16 PM
"
Divini wrote:

Hey,

The -24% lightning resistance is roughly what the 20% more dmg from the shocked ground using Ylfeban's will get you. I couldn't put "enemy is shocked" because that translates to 50% more dmg instead, and there was no "Enemy is on shocked ground" option in PoB, so I accounted for it by putting -24% lightning resist. You can reliably have shocked ground with Ylfeban's so I figured the only way to account for it was with -lightning res.

Soul of Arakaali applies to recovery, which is both leech and regeneration. Regeneration + leech = your recovery. With ~12K ES, 20% leech rate, and ~20-25% regen rate, you get about 60-65% total recovery rate with Soul of Arakaali up, which is about 7-8K per sec.

Hey Divini, thanks for your reply.

Why -24% and not -20%? and why on non-arakaali version (with IH) you have put -28%?
Also the shocked ground always shocks all bosses that stand on it no matter what?
Only shocks enemies or ourselves too?

When soul of arakaali procs, i can see my ES regeneration/sec to not changing in character stat screen. Only ES recharge/sec changes, which is not the same.
ES regeneration/sec applies at all times, while ES recharge/sec applies only when you have taken dmg and then you stopped taking dmg for some time (which never applies in combat unless you pop vaal disc).
"
nel0angel0 wrote:
"
Divini wrote:

Hey,

Hey Divini, thanks for your reply.

Why -24% and not -20%? and why on non-arakaali version (with IH) you have put -28%?
Also the shocked ground always shocks all bosses that stand on it no matter what?
Only shocks enemies or ourselves too?

When soul of arakaali procs, i can see my ES regeneration/sec to not changing in character stat screen. Only ES recharge/sec changes, which is not the same.
ES regeneration/sec applies at all times, while ES recharge/sec applies only when you have taken dmg and then you stopped taking dmg for some time (which never applies in combat unless you pop vaal disc).

Essentially what I did was toggle intimidate on hit (10% more dmg), saw how much the DPS went up, then doubled that. Then I made my -lightning resist give that same amount of dmg. %pen doesn't necessarily equate to exactly the more multiplier, it really depends on how much lightning resist the target has and how much pen you already have.

Shocked ground that you apply 20% more dmg shock to every enemy, but it will not shock yourself.
Check out my 3.0 Melee CI Inquisitor, I kill Shaper on a 1 Link!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2011311
Last edited by Divini on Mar 30, 2018, 10:24:37 AM
"
nel0angel0 wrote:

You can't rely on the character sheet. There are a lot of things that don't show up there. I'm confident Arakaali helps regen based on multiple tests. I have blood rage on CWDT, and each time it gets cast, my ES shoots up from the boost to regen. I've tested with mobs and various bosses that were strong enough to offset my regen. Then, when blood rage is cast, my regen is clearly boosted, bringing me back up to full ES. There is a forum post on this topic, and the conclusion there was that it doesn't show up on character sheet, but it does boost regen. Here is the url: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1945076.
Guys, how do you do mapping with this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info