[3.2] Titan [16K ES, 1M DPS, 10K ES/sec, Deathless Uber Elder, Shaper on 1L, All map mods]

"
xtREEN wrote:
is uber-atziri EZ with this build?

lookin for a uber-atziri-templar-farmer-build :)

Pretty easy. I don't generally run Atziri/Uber Atziri, but the build can handle it pretty comfortably. You just have to play a bit carefully during Trio I imagine.

Check out a run of Uber Atziri: https://youtu.be/NRRvEkBGVcA
Check out my 3.0 Melee CI Inquisitor, I kill Shaper on a 1 Link!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2011311
Ok its a rly nice build, but did u try with another skills or this is just for BF?
I was thinking of making a Spectral Throw character and now I'm thinking on use this is a base...
"
renatokun89 wrote:
Ok its a rly nice build, but did u try with another skills or this is just for BF?
I was thinking of making a Spectral Throw character and now I'm thinking on use this is a base...

Nothing in the build is melee dependent, i.e. no jewel mods, no support gems, no flasks, etc are actually giving +% melee dmg. So I don't see why you can't use any other attack skill. I personally started out as Lightning Strike and cleared all the content. You should be able to do so with many attack skills. I just find that BF is a good mixture between AoE and one of the best single target you can get.

I like the tree and the idea, that said it is not a HC build.

Stop providing shitty fake PoB's and dps figures:

- You are going to die to reflect. Nothing will prevent that in that build. Stop talking about being careful in a fast pace, speed meta;
- Those items, please... just the rings ok right lol;
- The leech is dependent on Howa's corruption and the chest. When all those pots are off and your items are not boderline mirror level "in terms of power" (rings am looking at you again), then your leech will go down accordingly;
- The ES regen is also fake, as OP said himself you need to move and dodge. Where's that consecrated ground again?

It reminds me of that dude of that dude making a Max Blocker of some kind without stun & freeze immunity #Noob_PoB_Warrior.

Do yourself a favour (and to others too if your ego doesn't prime over poor HC newbies). Simply mention that it should be substantially altered for HC play and you haven't done it yourself.

Finally, after that rant, I have to say:

1. Great tree! Very efficient.
2. DPS will take a hit with more realistic items, yet it will remain good.
3. One of the most interesting build I've come accross recently, especially like the use of items that are disregarded.

HF with it all!
"
Mischief67 wrote:
I like the tree and the idea, that said it is not a HC build.

Stop providing shitty fake PoB's and dps figures:

- You are going to die to reflect. Nothing will prevent that in that build. Stop talking about being careful in a fast pace, speed meta;
- Those items, please... just the rings ok right lol;
- The leech is dependent on Howa's corruption and the chest. When all those pots are off and your items are not boderline mirror level "in terms of power" (rings am looking at you again), then your leech will go down accordingly;
- The ES regen is also fake, as OP said himself you need to move and dodge. Where's that consecrated ground again?

It reminds me of that dude of that dude making a Max Blocker of some kind without stun & freeze immunity #Noob_PoB_Warrior.

Do yourself a favour (and to others too if your ego doesn't prime over poor HC newbies). Simply mention that it should be substantially altered for HC play and you haven't done it yourself.

Finally, after that rant, I have to say:

1. Great tree! Very efficient.
2. DPS will take a hit with more realistic items, yet it will remain good.
3. One of the most interesting build I've come accross recently, especially like the use of items that are disregarded.

HF with it all!

I have a video of a T16 Hydra run with reflect. Check the video section. It handles reflect well because: 33% less elemental dmg from Incandescent Heart+Inquisitor Passive, 25% reduced reflect dmg taken from Pantheon (which I am always running), 81% max res with Purity of Lightning (which I am always running). Throw in a Topaz Flask for another +5% max res. Then on top of that, throw in a Sibyls (40% reduced reflected damage taken). Also factor in that we are not a crit build, so we don't have big hits that instagib us. Also, if you are running the HC version of the build, you have less damage overall, meaning less dmg to reflect yourself from. Oh and also fortify 20% reduced damage from hits.

So in total we have:
- 33% less elemental dmg taken
- 81% max res without flasks
- 86% max res with flasks
- 65% reduced elemental reflect dmg taken
- 20% reduced damage from Fortify
- no big hits with ruthless/crit
- big EHP pool
You can even swap out a red gem for perma-fortify and to deal less dmg if that isn't enough

So you have a lot of reflect protection and can even invest more in that 10% reduced reflect node beside EE.

You don't have to get 100% of the items I got to have the build. Just take a mod off each item or roll them down and get 10% less DPS / 500 less ES. For example, removing the lightning dmg mod from the rings only loses ~4% DPS. And they aren't even Opal rings. I have a <50c budget guide where I actually went through each item and still managed to get 700K dps and 9K ES. I suggest you take a look at that. Also, for the record, I got one of the rings for ~25c, while the other ran me 4ex. I guess you could call it a fluke but people greatly undervalue rings without life.

Consecrated ground is on 30% chance when hit (which we can take a lot of), and on flask. Please watch my videos where I do no leech maps for example. I do 3 T16 no leech maps and rely solely on my ES regen. The only time I don't have it 100% up is a boss fight that runs long and that I get unlucky with. Remember that Inquisitor has 30% chance when hit to create consecrated ground, and we get hit pretty often and tank it. A fight like Chimera is usually 100% uptime of consecrated ground due to the mobs in the phases, plus the boss hitting you often. The other bosses do some light hits between their big attacks, so you often proc it through them, or through killing their side mobs. Hell, if you're worried about keeping consecrate up you can throw in a Gifts from Above.

Leech is based off of chest, sure. But we only need 0.4% leech to cap out our 20% ES/sec rate. So the 1% from Incandescent Heart is more than enough. If you have 10K ES and do 500K damage/sec, then you only need 0.2% leech to get 2K/sec.

You have a point about me not actually playing it in HC, just modifying my build to suit it better. I'll leave that as a disclaimer.

If you think I wanted to pimp out my character DPS wise on PoB, I would have checked "enemy is shocked" (as I can technically shock enemies), given myself Opal Rings, enabled wrath aura, used Vaal Haste in my setup, etc. But for some reason I didn't. I wonder why.

Last edited by Divini on Oct 14, 2017, 12:52:20 PM
SOOOOOOOOOON THAT BOY GOT SCHOOLED.

This being said, very intereting concept and build! I was wondering about switching up BF for another attack too, what do you think would be a good competitor? I really dislike BF playstyle.
I rubbed you the wrong way, sorry about that.

What I attempted to communicate is:

- POE has rough end-game content in the form of Uber-Atizi or Shaper, but this content is totally mechanical, repetitive, and planned.
- The rest (e.g. mapping) is "BAS" (boring as shit, lol) 99.8% of the time, with no difficulty or complexity, we're cruising at light speed.
- Then there's the remaining tiny percentage of weird shitness happening. Those are the things that kills you and for which you have to build around in HC.

You have to build to protect yourself for that last part. You will be tired, you will make mistakes, you need your build to protect you from that.

Example: Whirling blade trivialize volatiles. Leap slam is a piece of shit which does not "trigger" / cast, if your mouse cursor is too far away and can get you killed on a bad day. WB will cast 100%, it can be considered foolproof (or almost heee lol). Note, this is just a general example, it is not specific to this build.

Fact: You see that streamer, I think name is Mathil? (not big into them) See his face when he plays? Mine's the same in SC. Flat, relatively impassive, calm as the sea in a clear summer's day. Playing HC? Not gonna happen, I got that 200 bpm heart rate a few times! Writing about that because some friends are into streamers, and that dude ripped left and right HARD when he tried HC. That's to say you won't react as well when shit hits the fan super hard and your 100 ex+ are on the line.

For instance, 50 porcupines in a small room pop in your face, what happens? I can tell you VP / dodge survives. Non VP is dead. It will happen. It might take some time but it will. You got to think about those things, you have to. It's easy to look at the build and tell yourself it should work, it's very different to make it work in a HC environment, even with PoB at times you think it will be great, the numbers are there, but it isn't.

"
Knuckledust13 wrote:
SOOOOOOOOOON THAT BOY GOT SCHOOLED.

This being said, very intereting concept and build! I was wondering about switching up BF for another attack too, what do you think would be a good competitor? I really dislike BF playstyle.

Nothing in the build is melee dependent, i.e. no jewel mods, no support gems, no flasks, etc are actually giving +% melee dmg. So I don't see why you can't use any other attack skill. I personally started out as Lightning Strike and cleared all the content. You should be able to do so with many attack skills. I just find that BF is a good mixture between AoE and one of the best single target you can get.

"
Mischief67 wrote:
I rubbed you the wrong way, sorry about that.

What I attempted to communicate is:

- POE has rough end-game content in the form of Uber-Atizi or Shaper, but this content is totally mechanical, repetitive, and planned.
- The rest (e.g. mapping) is "BAS" (boring as shit, lol) 99.8% of the time, with no difficulty or complexity, we're cruising at light speed.
- Then there's the remaining tiny percentage of weird shitness happening. Those are the things that kills you and for which you have to build around in HC.

You have to build to protect yourself for that last part. You will be tired, you will make mistakes, you need your build to protect you from that.

Example: Whirling blade trivialize volatiles. Leap slam is a piece of shit which does not "trigger" / cast, if your mouse cursor is too far away and can get you killed on a bad day. WB will cast 100%, it can be considered foolproof (or almost heee lol). Note, this is just a general example, it is not specific to this build.

Fact: You see that streamer, I think name is Mathil? (not big into them) See his face when he plays? Mine's the same in SC. Flat, relatively impassive, calm as the sea in a clear summer's day. Playing HC? Not gonna happen, I got that 200 bpm heart rate a few times! Writing about that because some friends are into streamers, and that dude ripped left and right HARD when he tried HC. That's to say you won't react as well when shit hits the fan super hard and your 100 ex+ are on the line.

For instance, 50 porcupines in a small room pop in your face, what happens? I can tell you VP / dodge survives. Non VP is dead. It will happen. It might take some time but it will. You got to think about those things, you have to. It's easy to look at the build and tell yourself it should work, it's very different to make it work in a HC environment, even with PoB at times you think it will be great, the numbers are there, but it isn't.

I agree that there are a lot of ways to die, and my build has some flaws. However, I think judging by the difficulty of the maps I run (I do 3-4 dmg T16's deathless all the time with 10K ES, as some of the videos illustrate) that it would translate well into a HC setting with 25%-50% more ES.

Obviously, HC players are much more careful with their map mods and playstyle in general. So I hope they wouldn't run into a room full of porcupines. But you can come up with many situations where VP is worse. For example, you're in Uber Lab, you get stuck in the middle of a bunch of traps, and you have no life pots left. Or you get a couple of Corrupting Blood stacks on you without and bleed flask charges. Or you're fighting the T15 Dark Forest boss and you can't deal enough damage to him to leech your life back.

I believe with all the tank tools it has (high EHP, good sustain, lots of ele dmg reduction, fortify, good reflect reduction, etc.) and from the difficulty of the maps I run in SC, that it can survive a lot of things that other characters simply wont. I believe it has a lot of one-shot protection, good bleed/corrupting blood protection, decent reflect handling, immunity to status ailments, 1.5-2x a good life build's EHP (the HC version) and good sustain.

So unless you're arguing that a non-VP build simply can't play HC, I don't see what else my build is missing that would disqualify it from being a HC character.

Last edited by Divini on Oct 13, 2017, 6:41:29 PM
not really impressed with the build tbh, but rather very impressed with your skill. Nice movements, man. Enjoyed the vids
Glacial Hammer now has 3-5% Chance to Poison on the character select screen.
Last edited by HQuality on Oct 13, 2017, 7:15:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info