[3.2] Titan [16K ES, 1M DPS, 10K ES/sec, Deathless Uber Elder, Shaper on 1L, All map mods]

Hello, this is my The Shaper kill:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G88CeGXDlTY

What do you do if you don't have Howa? What weapon do you use?
use Hand of Thought and Motion (un-upgraded version of HOWA)
Sorry, what I mean is how do you play at start of the league when none of these weapons are available for a few days?
"
generalchaos wrote:
Sorry, what I mean is how do you play at start of the league when none of these weapons are available for a few days?

Hand of Thought can drop from esh breaches in the wild. They pretty much always appear within the first day or two for 1-3c then drop to an alch or around there.

But to really answer your question:
Rare one handed weapon(sword/claw/dagger are easiest) for day 1:
Flat Lightning Damage
Attack speed (minimum 1.50, aim for 1.6+)
----
2ndary importance:
Flat Cold or Fire Dmg
WED %
Flat or % Physical dmg
Crit(doesn't matter once you get EO so low priority)

If you find some one handed uniques, look for getting your dps up while keep an aps that you find comfortable.
Last edited by ಥ_ಥ on Dec 24, 2017, 3:23:11 AM
guys why on poe.trade is impossible found this item Ylfeban's Trickery on abyss?
"
Peppe_ITA95 wrote:
guys why on poe.trade is impossible found this item Ylfeban's Trickery on abyss?

Because it only drops in the Tempest League and I don't think we can force tempest with zana this league.
"
Peppe_ITA95 wrote:

Ylfeban's is a league specific item from the Tempest League. In order to get it in Abyss league one of Zana's map mods would have to be Tempest, which we don't have. So it cannot be Chance Orbed or brute forced with tempest maps. Not sure if the new Random zana mod would work.

The only other way to get it in Abyss would be through divination cards: 10x Time Lost Relic
or Jack in the Box. both would require incredible luck and currency.

I don't know if anyone tested this but Tempest area Prophecy might be worth looking into, if it gives an area the tempest mod, then chancing the item may become possible. It probably wouldn't work though.
shaper down bois at level 90.. 1 death,stupid mistake :<
Which version are you running, tried to compare your build to the ones linked at 1st page.
But couldn't find the same one? Or did I miss one?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info