[3.2] Titan [16K ES, 1M DPS, 10K ES/sec, Deathless Uber Elder, Shaper on 1L, All map mods]

I've been leveling this on console and I FINALLY managed to kill Shaper @ lvl 88 w/ 9k es. It was an ugly desynced rubberbanding mess with 1 game crash but I did it! Great guide was really easy to put together once I 6 linked IH and crafted the rest w/ semi decent rolls.
Hello, is this build viable in the next league?
Hy...any "upgrades" for 3.1.0? :)

And other question...is this build viable with a 5 link too (for mapping f.e.), bcs at the league start not easy to obtain a 6 link.
Last edited by CroDanZ on Dec 5, 2017, 2:23:55 PM
"
ulthane010 wrote:
Hello, is this build viable in the next league?

After looking at the patch notes, nothing was hit so it should be safe!
Check out my 3.0 Melee CI Inquisitor, I kill Shaper on a 1 Link!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2011311
"
CroDanZ wrote:
Hy...any "upgrades" for 3.1.0? :)

And other question...is this build viable with a 5 link too (for mapping f.e.), bcs at the league start not easy to obtain a 6 link.

Not many upgrades in the patch notes at all, so no.

Yes a 5 link should perform perfectly well. I have a video of a Shaper on a 4L and finish in 7:30, which really ain't too bad of a time for a lot of builds on a 6L. The only time I use a 6L is on Guardian bosses/Shaper anyways, take out the Inc AOE gem while mapping for a bit of less AoE but same damage as a 6 link mapping.
Check out my 3.0 Melee CI Inquisitor, I kill Shaper on a 1 Link!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2011311
Last edited by Divini on Dec 5, 2017, 8:15:18 PM
i tried this on std, it rocks

but im really afraid to try this build as league starter.
No rest for the wicked
I have tried league-starter build in Harbinger and had no problems. 89 lvl, 5-link, 400k buffed dps, stone golem, grace, discipline, conductivity. 13 tier maps.
At next league start I will use the part of the HC build - Soul Raker(ASAP). At mid-game I will rebuild to the budget build. During endgame I will use the main build.
Last edited by Nergix on Dec 6, 2017, 1:36:13 PM
As a league starter what wep should you use for the first few days until you can get a HOWA?
"
BigWood1e wrote:
As a league starter what wep should you use for the first few days until you can get a HOWA?

I would really like to know this aswell, since I really wanna try this build as starter aswell. Will you update the skilltree online before 3.1 releases?
"
BigWood1e wrote:

In my case - early weapon is any trash claw with life on hit up to 22 lvl.
For ele damage I will use Lightning strike (from 12 lvl), Added Lightning damage support (from 8 lvl)

Next wep - Hand of Thought and Motion, Blinder (22 lvl).
Blade flurry will be availible from 28 lvl.
Last edited by Nergix on Dec 6, 2017, 3:17:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info