I don't want to beg..

But I need a key, I just built this SICK computer today.
I would be a great tester. Max settings, MMORPG gamer since UO, Vanilla WoW, D1. Help a Old school gamer out.
Much appreciated.
I feel you bro. I'm in crazy need of help, I mean damn look how low were going, just staring at the front page all day.. Just saying...
I'm living waiting to die.
Don't beg. Go do something nice for someone instead. It might just work out for you. :)
Got the rest of the week to fall deep in the Path of Exile. Only one thing in my way.
Nice... "not begging"
"
Axtrixis wrote:
Nice... "not begging"

I cant determine your sarcasm...
not surprised :D

It's like you don't want to beg, but everything you posts ends with a comment basically saying "give me beta" :P

which, is, in fact, begging :D
Your logic is wrong sir.

All im saying is, I would be a great tester, only stating the facts. In no way am I "begging." Enjoy your beta, you filthily animal.

so you could have said:
Got the rest of the week to fall deep in the Path of Exile.

But you didn't you said:

Got the rest of the week to fall deep in the Path of Exile. Only one thing in my way.

Which is saying "give me a key"

but I'm wrong

calling me a name, just lost you a key ;)
You think that your so superior just because its says "Beta Tester" Well why don't you go be a BETA TESTER instead of trolling on the beta key discussion forums.

Unlike most of these KIDS im not going to go cry to my mother, someone called me a name on the INTERNET! Im going to go shovel my drive way. -_-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info