Spare Key [CONTEST CLOSED]

EDIT: This contest is now closed. Congratulations to forum members vyruna and Amilcar! Congratulations also to DaVulf, who obtained a key by other means.

So through entering too many contests at once I've ended up with a spare key. I'm not one for elaborate schemes and don't really feel comfortable giving it to the longest waiting. I'm going to make this one simple and subjective.

Show me a contribution you have made to the Path of Exile community. Whether it's as elaborate as a wacky new gadget or simply helping out a new member who was having trouble with something no-one else bothered about. Whoever I judge to be the most positive influence from among those who post within the first two pages or before Thurs, Feb 23 will get the key.

EDIT: Might not get a lot of replies to this one due to the unusual nature. I'm going to add a secondary condition. Contest will end regardless of entries at 12:00 PM EST on Thursday, February 23.

CLOSING EDIT: We're past two pages, and that means it's time to select our winners! Congratulations to DaVulf and vyruna, the most helpful forum members to post in this thread! You'll have your keys as soon as I'm able to PM them to you after finishing this post.

That's right, two winners. I won another contest while we were waiting. I'm terribly sorry if you didn't win but I'll keep you in mind if I end up with another spare key! Thank you to all who participated in trying to make this forum a better place.

RUNOFF EDIT: One of our winners, DaVulf, already managed to obtain a key of his own! Our new second winner is runner up Amilcar!
Last edited by Aranneas on Feb 22, 2012, 2:54:53 PM
Hi i'm waiting since 18 December 2011. I help once, http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/19740
Last edited by beggar on Feb 20, 2012, 3:00:50 PM
It's really not much - I just recently joined the community.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/19786

If there is anyone that has been waiting longer than I, please give it to them instead. I have barely been waiting and I also work a lot. I don't want to take a key from someone that would otherwise benefit more from it.

That doesn't mean I do not want one for myself though :P
hi
i'am from Tunisia, i didn't really helped anyone here but i helped injured people during the revolution last year , don't you think i deserve a beta key? :p
IGN:Hannabaal
Last edited by Amilcar on Feb 20, 2012, 5:14:58 PM
21 november 2011 21:40 Please ı need a key!
"
tbred wrote:
21 november 2011 21:40 Please ı need a key!

That's nice. If you've even read what I've asked for, you certainly haven't bothered to do it.

"
Amilcar wrote:
hi
i'am from Tunisia, i didn't really helped anyone here but i helped injured people during the revolution last year , don't you think i deserve a beta key? :p

Perhaps. I will consider this one. I'll probably have it count for something, though I'm not sure how much. If you want to seal the deal, you can still add to your chances - go out and do good among the people of this forum. ;)

EDIT: Might not get a lot of replies to this one due to the unusual nature. I'm going to add a secondary condition. Contest will end regardless of entries at 12:00 PM EST on Thursday, February 23.
Last edited by Aranneas on Feb 21, 2012, 10:32:06 AM
I just got back from Iraq last week, I promise you America isn't done with Iraq, lots of violence still going on, I know I've done more than I even wanted to in 1 tour, sadly, and so I've been blessed with a son last year and I just saw him in person, I'm sure you know many of us can't leave the country without impregnating our lovers and wives, its the spartan way, lol!

Anyway, I'll be going back in 6 months and being a gamer at heart I've been watching PoE since last year but never bothered to sign up... I signed up in hopes to be able to finally play this for awhile. I wish I would of known this game was in beta but alas I see how hard it is to get a key.

Thank you :)
I'm living waiting to die.
i wish to help but i didnt cose i enter only on topics about beta key and there all need only key like me :P
"
Aranneas wrote:

Perhaps. I will consider this one. I'll probably have it count for something, though I'm not sure how much. If you want to seal the deal, you can still add to your chances - go out and do good among the people of this forum. ;)

Lol ok, I'll try my best :)
IGN:Hannabaal
Just to be clear for everyone, is this contest of good will ending tomorrow Wednesday Feb 22nd or Thursday Feb 23rd?

Your deadline is slightly misleading with it being the wrong date and all :P

Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info