Harbinger Statistics - Popular Passives and Ascendancies

WUTTT, I ALMOST SAW CI IN THAT LIST, NURF CHAOS INNOCULATION
lolz
Buff life on the right side of the tree! Just a little! Pretty Please!
Shows how much you clowns fucked the game up, what a sad sight. I have never met anyone who plays berserkers for fun...
Last edited by DrDraids on Sep 25, 2017, 9:43:04 PM
"
GGG will recruit even more no-lifers who think dark souls is an easy game

It actually is.

I hope they will focus more on optimisation of the game, cause currently it is pretty bad. Actually, i never thougth that i will compare some software to the Skype in meaning of bullshit memory eating. I mean, man, i can remember few days when Skype loading from the point of password input to the point, when i get ability to have conversations, taken like 20 minutes. Idk, what can took it so long, may be it mines bitcoins and i dont know about it, but if GGG will continue to make water in the game more "beautiful" (like it does matter in pseudo-3d ARPG, holy Jesus!), PoE does have all chances to beat Skype.
To argue with a fool means to sink to his level.
"
Hyron wrote:
Love those stats!
Not surprising after so many years to still hear 90% of the player base mentioning nerfs and less likely buffs. Just look at where CI is at in these tables. Yeah, it's not even there. When you take something significant and interesting in the character building part of the game such as CI and change it in such a way that the synergy it used to have have with another significant mechanic (ES) is overshadowed by other keystones like EB or MoM then you just have to know at this point you went ham on that nerf.

I have never seen so many occultists in my party's using MoM until now which really pointed out for me that CI has basically become a brick wall. I never really liked that keystone compared to most of the others but I still liked the fact that it had the potential to be a solid build choice if I ever thought about doing that kind of build.I think I only ever had three characters out thirty something in my entire play time that actually used ES. And for every one CI was so helpful for me early on until I got better gear and leveled more to do something like LL.It makes me sad that I may never get the chance again.

I think everyone can agree that ES really needed to be toned down a little but I don't think in this way.It just means less choices for the player (especially new ones) if they dream of ever wanting to complete all of the content this neat game has to offer.THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT WE CANNOT MAKE THOSE KINDS OF BUILDS DOABLE ANYMORE! But whenever someone tries that out and then notices a friend going wherever the meta takes them like Life and BotB or Kaoms and their playtime looks more fluid compared to the former then you can make a safe bet that that person is going to end up going that route because it will help them reach their goals more quickly.The trunk of the tree may thrive but eventually all of the branches will wither away. The amazing art, music, visuals and dialogue are still all there! The design philosophy, however, could use a rework in my opinion.
Stop with harbinger shennaningans, we need new league info already!
Welp, that's the last time Zerker's gonna be relevant in the foreseable future :D With a gap this huge, i feel like he's gonna get destroyed so massively that noone will even consider playing him for a year or so. Ya know, the Blizzard school of balancing, where instead of tweaking something with a screwdriver you crush it with a hammer.
"
Patch 3.0.0 contained some of the broadest balance changes we've ever made. Even small balance changes can at times produce results that were hard to predict, but due to the combination of the broad balance changes and the new content and skills, this league has created a perfect storm for the Berserker to rise to the top.

Let me reprhrase... "Sorry guys, we screw up by nerfing other things, that's why you were forced to just use berserker"... "Don't worry guys, we will just nerf berserker next time to make it balance again."
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
it just shows how hard to balance things i guess.

a lot of people cry at the start but don't give a fuck in the end. they just choose the strongest options.

if vaal pact gets nerfed people will choose something else.

IF balancing fails, it affects the diversity...

I hope GGG learns a huge lesson here.
good mebe your guys can fix this and buff some of the other classes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info