Can we have a physical damage aura next release?

"
This is why I don't like Suggestions from people who haven't been playing long enough. And I am slowly starting to understand GGG for not taking suggestions either.

You compare Auras to Essences as if they were the same thing (hint: they are not). Auras predate Essences by a very long time, but you wouldn't know that.

A phys damage aura is not necessary. Phys damage already scales high enough to do all content.

Pro tip: if you're going to talk down others, maybe you should re-read what you're saying so you don't confuse Heralds and Essences.

And by your argument, we can also remove Hatred, Anger and Wrath, because elemental builds also scale high enough to do all content. Let's just remove all offensive auras and call it a day.
"
Namcap wrote:
"
This is why I don't like Suggestions from people who haven't been playing long enough. And I am slowly starting to understand GGG for not taking suggestions either.

You compare Auras to Essences as if they were the same thing (hint: they are not). Auras predate Essences by a very long time, but you wouldn't know that.

A phys damage aura is not necessary. Phys damage already scales high enough to do all content.

Pro tip: if you're going to talk down others, maybe you should re-read what you're saying so you don't confuse Heralds and Essences.

And by your argument, we can also remove Hatred, Anger and Wrath, because elemental builds also scale high enough to do all content. Let's just remove all offensive auras and call it a day.

The OP talks about Auras. The title is about Auras. You are the one who is confused. But i'll humour you for a second: heralds also predate essences by quite a bit (though not as much).

Moreover, the fact that elemental scales well enough for the first time in years is a product of easily accessible ele penetration, not damage. It is ele pen that makes the difference. Damage was always high. Auras being removed would change nothing. Penetration beimg removed would change everything.
Still waiting for GGG to admit that they made mistakes and actually work on fixing them.

You'll find me when pigs start flying.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info