All Ears achievement can't go beyond 519/521.

Wow, impressive work! Sorry for the frustration.

Looks like there is a bug or two here. There's one that's simply impossible right now, and another in Act 9 that is (accidentally) extremely unfair. We'll deploy a fix for these two cases. This will reduce the total number back down to 521, and you'll be able to easily get that "unfair" one by talking to certain NPCs in A9 Highgate after the fix goes live.

However, it looks you legitimately missed one, LaplaceNoMa! Hint: it's somewhere in Act 9, and it's easy to go back and get, even if you missed it before. No need to reroll.
EDIT: Nope, that one was bugged too...
Code warrior
Last edited by Rhys on Oct 15, 2017, 11:33:30 PM
Oops, you're right. That Sin one in the Rotting Core doesn't stick. For now, I'll just disable that one too, to make the total just 520.

That wasn't the "unfair" one, though. Don't bother looking for it now... the bug is that it disappears for good when you do an unrelated sidequest. It'll show up once it's fixed though.
Code warrior
"
King_of_Limbs wrote:
"
LaplaceNoMa wrote:

1. I felt that something about A9 is off, because whenever I entered the game and pressed the waypoint, the game showed me A9 instead of Epilogue, almost like there's still some quest stuff left there for me.

This is a feature...

Actually that is another bug. When you reach the Epilogue, it's supposed to show the Epilogue town by default. This is just a leftover from Beta, I guess.
Code warrior

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info