[3.2 Updated] HC/SC Juggernaut Crit Cleave — Facetank Minotaur with Abyssus T16 clearer WITH VIDEO

Is the current build?
Играет кто этим билдом в этой лиге?
What is the point in 2 swords? One good dmg waepon and one good support zepter looks better for me. You can have so much added ele dmg.
Начал играть этим билдом в данной лиге и вообще не понимаю как им раскачиваться, белых мобов бьет долго, левелинга нет, что учить сразу, а что потом не известно. Вообщем не знаю какой он дальше но на начале гавно полное.
I'm doing basically this but with Sunder and a "more dmg as ele" off-hand, and I think I'm going to switch to Oskarm and the Attack Speed/Accuracy ascendancy node. Here's my current setup before switching to Oskarm/crit. Probably about 20ex in gear so far not including some self-crafted/found pieces (like the temporary gloves and the steel ring).

Gear
Spoiler

Flask - Will get Taste of Hate at some point I think for bossing (not lab)
Spoiler

Playing around with the tree to get to ~40% crit with Diamond flask running.

Swap Abyssus off for the Labyrinth as it's totally unnecessary and rippy in there. Feels pretty good so far.
"
oedipat wrote:
What is the point in 2 swords? One good dmg waepon and one good support zepter looks better for me. You can have so much added ele dmg.

Cleave only works with swords or axes.
"
Gordac0 wrote:
"
oedipat wrote:

That's the point. Since you cant use maces with it, the game will only use your mainhand for weapon damage, so your offhand will be entirely a stat stick. With the new elder / shaper mods on weapons ..you can get some crazy pseudo 6 link 1handed weapons, or weapons with % damage mods added ontop of the normal ones ( like 30% area damage, 30% burn damage, etc. )
would lacerate work with this build as well?
Доброе утро. Я не нашел стат в твоем билле на похищение маны. Подскажи как ты атакуешь и не теряешь ее?
"
JoeShmo wrote:
"
Gordac0 wrote:

That's the point. Since you cant use maces with it, the game will only use your mainhand for weapon damage, so your offhand will be entirely a stat stick. With the new elder / shaper mods on weapons ..you can get some crazy pseudo 6 link 1handed weapons, or weapons with % damage mods added ontop of the normal ones ( like 30% area damage, 30% burn damage, etc. )

Actually Cleave doesn't work at all when you dualwield an offhand that isn't an axe or a sword.

If you want to statstick, you need to use another skill (which is perfecty fine, except you're missing out on the fortify on hit).
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
OP says reflect is no problem, and also not doable. Which is it? =D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info