wont work (SOS!)

"
Aspire One D250-1652

Pretty sure that's it

That's a NetBook with integrated Intel graphics.

I don't imagine that an ATOM netbook would do well at running PoE (or any games for that matter).

I could be wrong, but I've just never seen a performant netbook.
Please read the sticky in this forum about "Common problems". The error you describe is listed there, so try the solution that you find there.
Don't read my signature!
What IS a graphics card?
Life sucks until you find a stress reducing plan (punching someone's face works).
"
What IS a graphics card?

It's what is used to render/display the video on the screen.
i tried my computer search but nothing turned up for it. were should i look?
Life sucks until you find a stress reducing plan (punching someone's face works).
"
i tried my computer search but nothing turned up for it. were should i look?

What are you trying to do now? You most likely will not be able to run PoE on that netbook. You would need a better real laptop, or alternatively better.. a desktop.
thx anyway :(
Your computer doesn't seem to have a dedicated graphics card. That said, looking at the computer, it was never made for gaming. I would recommend getting a desktop or a heavy-duty laptop for games. The problem with laptops is that even if they have dedicated graphic cards, they are modified and can fail to run games unexpectedly. On the bright side, it is slightly easier to move it than a desktop.
Don't read my signature!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info