[3.1] Explosive Arrow Slayer (Shaper-Capable)

"
was anyone able to do the uber atziri with this build? Look cool.

Uber Atziri hits really, really hard. You can beat her if you can 'avoid damage' in the arena. The only effective way I've ever found to beat Uber Atziri is to cheese her with things like a very high level temp chains curse or great skill. There's just not much room for error with a boss that can one-shot through 8K+ life, and she has three different attacks that can do so (spear, flameblast, and storm calls). The spear is just stupid hard to avoid - no real telegraphs and it's incredibly fast.

If you clear Uber Atziri with this build, make sure to get a video of it because it would be quite the feat. Getting to her presents no significant issue for this build - I have a few fail videos in my personal archive to prove that.
Last edited by GodofRabbits on Jan 9, 2018, 5:05:20 PM
"
MazlovMaxim wrote:
Possible MF?

You test with Mirage Archer Support?

5L?

You can definitely MF - it's very easy with this build if you get a well-rolled Ventor's and a Bisco's Collar.

I have not tested with Mirage Archer support. I doubt it is worth the loss of any links, since this build is pretty tight on links. Write back if you do some testing and have any success.

I don't think it's a good strategy to go with a 5L considering a 6L Quill Rain can be had for as little as 1.5EX in ASC and it should be your first major purchase. You can function on a 4L while saving up the currency for a 6L (you can do low-level maps on a 4L). Just drop a damage support or two in the interim.
Hello guys i just finished build this up and i find it to be very nice to play!!

I have two questions tho...

1st: elemental weakness, immortal call and flammability are greyed out is it normal?

2nd: If someone could take a look at my charachter and please tell me if i did something wrong somewhere i would really appreciate!

Thanks for the nice build!!!
"
Kingtichat wrote:
Hello guys i just finished build this up and i find it to be very nice to play!!

1st: elemental weakness, immortal call and flammability are greyed out is it normal?

2nd: If someone could take a look at my charachter and please tell me if i did something wrong somewhere i would really appreciate!

Can't view your characters.
"
Hilllo wrote:
"
Kingtichat wrote:

Can't view your characters.

Fixed thx!
Last edited by Kingtichat on Jan 10, 2018, 12:19:49 PM
Hey man, Loving youre build so far. Since Kaom's Heart seems to be going for like 3 exalteds... what would be the next best choice? Kintsugi maybe?
If i tried your build Hc What change i have to make to your opinion ?
Is commandment of force really important to have on gloves?
"
Brenarden wrote:
Hey man, Loving youre build so far. Since Kaom's Heart seems to be going for like 3 exalteds... what would be the next best choice? Kintsugi maybe?

The way you buy a Kaom's is you sell fuses - Kaom's is actually quite affordable compared to any other 6L chest, save Tabula and Skin of the Loyal. I'd probably get a cheap Belly of the Beast for the life if you can afford it in the interim.
"
Sterbend666 wrote:
If i tried your build Hc What change i have to make to your opinion ?

No real changes would be recommended, save maybe trying to get more life on tree if possible - the build is already fairly defensively oriented. Good luck and stay safe out there - let me know if you have success in HC!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info