[3.1] Explosive Arrow Slayer (Shaper-Capable)

Can Mokou's Embrace + Eye of Innocence be used as a gateway gear until getting corrupted Rearguard? With a burn immunity instant life flask can also proc Arakaali. Although the eye is kinda iffy for non-VP builds, more so with the attack speed this build has.
"
Pyotr wrote:
Can Mokou's Embrace + Eye of Innocence be used as a gateway gear until getting corrupted Rearguard? With a burn immunity instant life flask can also proc Arakaali. Although the eye is kinda iffy for non-VP builds, more so with the attack speed this build has.

Honestly, it's an idea worth testing - it depends on how reliably you can proc the self-ignite, but the ignite itself should be no hard thing to manage with your regen (mine is around 500 life / sec). The 2% fire leech is going to be amazingly strong as well. Overall, you can likely get more damage with other gear, but you could also get a +1 arrow rearguard, for instance. The biggest tradeoff is likely the loss of life on two slots - maybe it's worth it. I'm also unsure how much instant life loss you take when exploding big packs - if that is manageable without Vaal Pact, this configuration very well may work.
Last edited by GodofRabbits on Oct 20, 2017, 12:48:43 PM
The burn immunity flask is to proc Arakaali, because it works exceptionally well for Slayer.
You can incorporate it in your build too by swapping the golem with bloodrage. Surely increased regen on your 7k+ character, on top of FREE frenzies during mapping and bonus attack speed, is more important than whatever benefits a golem gives.
The ascendant version can also go Slayer instead of Trickster. With a detour for Hematophagy, she can get pseudo-slayer regen values.
I've been meaning to try an EA build for about 3 leagues now. Last time mid through Legacy league HC where I ripped to a Kaom's Cache in Docks...anyway - i do really like bows and hate Sunder. Is leveling through Sunder really the easiest and quickest way or can I somehow maintain the pleasure of using bows from and get go and my sanity at the same time?

Thanks!
im pretty sure u can just level with EA if u have a 4-5 link quill rain, try to get grand spectrums ready when u hit 28
"
KarelV wrote:
im pretty sure u can just level with EA if u have a 4-5 link quill rain, try to get grand spectrums ready when u hit 28

It be interesting to see how much grand spectrums will cost at the start of the league :D
The only question i have is why do you use elemental damage with attacks support? Doesn't that only increase the initial hit and not the aoe explosion?
"
Boon_Is_Here wrote:
The only question i have is why do you use elemental damage with attacks support? Doesn't that only increase the initial hit and not the aoe explosion?

Elemental Damage with Attack Skills now scales all EA damage in 3.0. From patch notes, in regard to the 3.0 Elemental Damage with Attack Skills damage changes:

"
These new stats now modify all of the damage dealt by Attack Skills, not just the attack damage. This means that Damage Over Time dealt by an attack skill, such as Ignite and Secondary Damage (including the explosion from Infernal Blow), will be affected as well. We've made this change to create a natural increase in Ignite damage for characters investing in Elemental Attacks, as a benefit for fire characters.
Penetration max 75% after some updates. Why u use 2 curses?
Quick question:
For the read dream jewel to work, do the passives in the radius have to be activated?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info