Microtransaction Concept Art

Cant wait for more!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
The beast concept looks, well, fuckin beastly! Shouldn't have added so much purple in the final product.
sexy as fuck, jesus
add me on steam - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198212710908/
Great! Now I'll definately "feed" GGG again for the demon set (>*_*)> feels GOOOOOD
Last edited by akim2222 on Sep 12, 2017, 4:53:15 AM
Great concept stuff, looks really nice.

I really like the storm caller shield, always preferred the cleaner/smoother styles.

"
Shinjuku wrote:
I want the Harbinger Portal... plz...

Same, I wanted to buy the harbinger supporter pack, but just don't want anything beyond the weapon effect. Might get it before the league ends, but I already resisted the blue arcane MTX bundle (wither, ED, contagion) when on sale twice as I don't really enjoy the ED gameplay and not much else matches.

I know they had a whole new expansion and stuff to do, but kinda disappointed with options we got for Harbinger MTX stuff and challenge rewards (eyes are nice, although don't show for several helms).
Last edited by Xanoth on Sep 12, 2017, 5:22:10 AM
is it me or its real man face in 1st pic?
Would be neat to see character class skins, maybe like an evolution of the base character to represent your strength at level 100, cosmetical only of course ;)

Maybe skins in general to purchase for class specific characters, MOAR COSMETICS PLOX!!!

Btw, loving Harbinger SC atm, level 75 Slayer cyclone bleed using brass dome and atziris disfavour!!!

Super fun league, thanks a ton for all your efforts to make this game as fun as possible!
Last edited by RockDaSymphony on Sep 12, 2017, 5:58:41 AM
The new three armor sets are bloody great. Sleek, realistic, and fitting within the aesthetic of the game. Will, at some point, buy at least the Desert One. And probably one of the other two as well...
Grant us eyes.
"
Would be neat to see character class skins, maybe like an evolution of the base character to represent your strength at level 100, cosmetical only of course ;)

Yes x1000. Or just, alternate character art. Can keep the same poses/frames, but maybe just some different appearances...
Like, a white haired witch with crazy runic tattoos, or a less old templar (with pants? ...nah).
Grant us eyes.
Outlaw Armour Set should be renamed to Bloodborne Armour Set.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info