Beta key I'm giving away in this thread

*poke* :D
I live for today,
Because yesterday is gone,
And tomorrow may never come.
please, please, please :D !!
Beta member since 0.9.8
Man, so many people want a key! I don't even know how you'd decide... but whoever you pick -- congrats! ^_^
“The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it’s difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine.” ― Abraham Lincoln
I presume timestamp will have some factor in his decision.

This feels like the longest half hour I've been part of in a while. XD
Giveaway is done, until the next key I get. Congrats to Atroc1ty.
Cheers 0/

Sibcoe
-------------
"
Sibcoe wrote:
9:21 PM

"
Atroc1ty wrote:
10:02

I can't help but feel slightly deceived. :P
Grats, though. You've been waiting quite a bit longer than I have so I can't really complain. Now go put it to good use!
Last edited by Aranneas on Feb 19, 2012, 11:42:10 PM
"
Aranneas wrote:
"
Sibcoe wrote:
9:21 PM

"
Atroc1ty wrote:
10:02

I can't help but feel slightly deceived. :P
Grats, though. You've been waiting quite a bit longer than I have so I can't really complain. Now go put it to good use!

Sorry you did not get the key - but I have no idea what you are talking about, and linking time stamps fails to enlighten me.

Just to be clear I gave it to Atroc1ty because of his registration date, post count, and in thread post time stamp.

That's it, simple, and at my discretion. Your thinking about it to hard.
Cheers 0/

Sibcoe
-------------
"
Sibcoe wrote:
I have a beta key to give away. I will give it to someone on this thread in 30 minutes [...]

That's all I'm referring to, really - the terms of the OP. Though as you rightly point out the key is yours to do with as you please regardless of what you initially stated. And as I've already made note of, Atroc1ty has been waiting quite a bit longer than I to get in, so there's certainly no hard feelings on that front.
Last edited by Aranneas on Feb 19, 2012, 11:48:52 PM
"
Aranneas wrote:
"
Sibcoe wrote:
I have a beta key to give away. I will give it to someone on this thread in 30 minutes [...]

That's all I'm referring to, really - the terms of the OP. Though as you rightly point out the key is yours to do with as you please regardless of what you initially stated. And as I've already made note of, Atroc1ty has been waiting quite a bit longer than I to get in, so there's certainly no hard feelings on that front.

No problem - you will get one eventually. Apologies for the delay on the 30 minutes window from the OP, I had something to take care of that was more important. As I said, it had only a small part in my decision.

Good luck to the rest of you with your key search.
Cheers 0/

Sibcoe
-------------

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info