[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Hey man, thanks for the guide, I've enjoyed this character the most out of the other ones I've tried (also some of that has got to do with how cool Abyss league really is. I'm a bit stumped ATM, just farmed my Kaoms, now I'm stuck with what to upgrade next. I really wish i could just stop using Doedre ring, but i think ill never have the balls to vaal my amulets, so I'll have to wait till i can afford one.

If i manage to score a great Steel Ring, should i just ditch the ring, or will i lose too much from running just 1 curse? Also, should i craft Attack Speed or Leech on my glove?

How much damage is lost by only have a 5L over a 6L setup? I currently have a 6L Belly of the Beast I can sell to fund getting a Disfavour, but I don't have the currency to 6L the thing. I can 5L it no problem, though. I'd have the Kaom's Heart as well, would just be missing a 6L on the Disfavour.
Hey guys, been super busy today. I got meetings early in morning then work all day tomorrow.

Will try to post some advice next day or two, if some other knowledgeable player feels like stepping in to help go for it as well ;)
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
wow
that crazy!!!!!!!!
Is a non corrupted daressos amulet okay to use? I have about 200c saved up and am not sure what to upgrade atm. 5 link is currently my chest piece (5 link axes that are good are ridiculously expensive)

Also what maps are people having the best time on? thinking about shaping the sewers from tier 5. Beyblading around the corners without having to stop much is really fun.

"
dbush2765 wrote:
How much damage is lost by only have a 5L over a 6L setup? I currently have a 6L Belly of the Beast I can sell to fund getting a Disfavour, but I don't have the currency to 6L the thing. I can 5L it no problem, though. I'd have the Kaom's Heart as well, would just be missing a 6L on the Disfavour.

Especially since you say you already have a kaom's getting a disfavour is your next best step you can possibly take.

I beat uber atzri using a 4 link kondo, so you can imagine a disfavour which is ffarr more powerful can defeat all content in the entire game ona 4 link as well, and since you can get a 5 link you will be perfectly fine.
MAN MODE ACTIVATED!!!!!
"
Fiddlywiddly wrote:
Is a non corrupted daressos amulet okay to use? I have about 200c saved up and am not sure what to upgrade atm. 5 link is currently my chest piece (5 link axes that are good are ridiculously expensive)

Also what maps are people having the best time on? thinking about shaping the sewers from tier 5. Beyblading around the corners without having to stop much is really fun.

A non corrupted daresso is perfectly fine however a proper weapon should be your main focus , not getting a daresso salute. The Salute and the retch are probaly some of the last things to worry about.
MAN MODE ACTIVATED!!!!!
"
Narcoticc93 wrote:
Hey man, thanks for the guide, I've enjoyed this character the most out of the other ones I've tried (also some of that has got to do with how cool Abyss league really is. I'm a bit stumped ATM, just farmed my Kaoms, now I'm stuck with what to upgrade next. I really wish i could just stop using Doedre ring, but i think ill never have the balls to vaal my amulets, so I'll have to wait till i can afford one.

If i manage to score a great Steel Ring, should i just ditch the ring, or will i lose too much from running just 1 curse? Also, should i craft Attack Speed or Leech on my glove?

Sometimes its very important to consider how you feel when playing your build. I do not use enfeeble, only vulnerability, and have never had much issue with not having it. COnsider your situation do you feel fine on only vul or do you feel a bit close to death without it. Having one curse is fine and if you feel you are in danger just run enfeeble. This build has plenty of damage still without vul.

However consider that it would take an extraordinary steel ring to beat the damage you gain from vulnerability.
MAN MODE ACTIVATED!!!!!
Last edited by Trimorden on Dec 18, 2017, 5:19:24 AM
"
Thanks for an amazing guide!

I have a question, could you check my gear and see what I could upgrade?

I have trouble with the guardians. I am fairly new to endgame experience in POE so it might be that I just suck. Minotaur hits me down to 10% and the leech is often not enough to survive the second hit. I use enfeeble as well. I might try to add more HP but I am not sure where at this point.

I appreciate any input guys :)

Edit: my current HP pool is 5800

Your character profile is set to private. Therefore no one can view your toon and thus no one can help you in the manner you requested.
MAN MODE ACTIVATED!!!!!
"
marianuslaut wrote:

a question, if I leave the compilation in lvl 93, will it affect a lot? because I am new and in lvl 100 I had not planned to arrive. I wanted to leave it at a maximum level of lvl 93, because I was following the guide when it was for lvl 93, and you upgraded it to lvl 100, and I wonder if leaving it at lvl 93 would represent the same, what passive could I leave without going up?p?

The build will function perfectly fine at 93, considering last league i cleared almost all content in the game before i was even level 80.
MAN MODE ACTIVATED!!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info