[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Played in 3.0, amazing time haha - can't wait see how 3.1 feels. Thanks Ahfack - appreciate the update.
Would you say VP is good for HC folks?
I will say my version of this build does not have VP. The one I choose to use, however you could use it if it feels better for you - use your best judgement! Let's just say VP is optional, however I've even done some guardians/higher tier maps chestless and deathless already, (since people would complain about my gear/lvl), so yeah. I mean feel free to use it if you'd like. It really just depends what you prefer.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
How do you suppose to support mana for using cyclone? It would drain mana instantly.
His gem setup doesnt reveal it because of his OP items that leech mana.

Any advice? Thanks
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
"
webas wrote:
How do you suppose to support mana for using cyclone? It would drain mana instantly.

Any advice? Thanks

Yeah, I have SECRET ITEMS THAT LEECH MANA OP OP OP fuck outta here man :) lmao omg

I have mana leech on gloves which you can bench craft yourself, rest is on tree. This is all you need. Hit your enemies and you'll never run out of mana.
"
webas wrote:

Any advice? Thanks

Are you serious right now? Did you take your time to read through a few pages or even look at the skill tree at all before asking for your hand to be held?

We have Mana leech from the skill tree.

So many question on this thread are simply from pure ignorance of not taking a little time to READ and have been asked and answered ten fold.
MAN MODE ACTIVATED!!!!!
"
Trimorden wrote:
"
webas wrote:

Any advice? Thanks

Are you serious right now? Did you take your time to read through a few pages or even look at the skill tree at all before asking for your hand to be held?

So many question on this thread are simply from pure ignorance of not taking a little time to READ and have been asked and answered ten fold.

hahaha :) some people

Here's a fun one:

Will be uploaded in like 30min

[3.1] Crimson Cyclone - 5L Ghosted Phoenix Deathless Ele Weak Extra Life
https://youtu.be/lD4cMlD0AaY
Kind of a dumb question, but just wanted to be sure, you sustain with that little it of mana leech on gloves? Also just the stacked int on the rings? Would hitting a 30 int node for leveling be a good idea? Thank ahfack
Ya 30int nodes are fine

I'll also quote this from a previous page:

"
Ahfack wrote:
"
GiveDiretide wrote:
Ahfack, what should you suggest:
1) 54 intelligence with Daresso's Salute (+0 intelligence from items or jewels) and run with
-level 1 Blasphemy Support
-level 5 Concentrated Effect Support
-level 12 Punishment + high level Vulnerability curse
2) 109 intelligence with Carnage Heart and run with (no intelligence on other items/jewels)
-level 19 Blasphemy Support
-level 19 Concentrated Effect Support
-level 20 Punishment + high level Vulnerability curse
-level 9 Enfeeble + high level Vulnerability curse (for tankiness)
3) invest into intelligence worth it? (105 needed)

See what works best for you. Punishment is really just the icing on the cake for damage. As a stop-gap for intelligence (if you feel like using enfeeble/high level blasphemy) I highly recommend using brute force solution as a temporary solution. This way you can just swap jewel out if you want to use it, and you'll be able to. Best of all, it's cheap!

If you place the jewel by Golem's Blood on the tree, it will give you 96 int.

Last edited by Ahfack on Dec 9, 2017, 11:09:10 AM
"
Trimorden wrote:
"
webas wrote:

Any advice? Thanks

Haha yeah, thats what happens in new leagues. I just checked some guides, liked this one and went into play. Still leveling so chuging potions is no big deal.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info