[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
DerSam wrote:
Is it worth to drop melee phys / dmg on full life for impale to reach that 100% chance to impale? I have a watchers eye with two additionnal impale stage and I'm wondering if that would be better...

yes. imaple with 7 stacks is 146% more dmg. dmg on full life or melee phys are 49%
Is it viable without bloodmagic?
I am seriously questioning how some people have acquired this insane gear. I see people with less than 1000/10000 on the tier challenge having gear worth over 100ex. I consider myself not lucky nor unlucky but there is no way I could have acquired that much currency even with more time spent.

I guess they could have been lucky and found a mirror but still.
"
Snat1302 wrote:
I am seriously questioning how some people have acquired this insane gear. I see people with less than 1000/10000 on the tier challenge having gear worth over 100ex. I consider myself not lucky nor unlucky but there is no way I could have acquired that much currency even with more time spent.

depends what you are doing as well as mapping though. i made a fair bit of currency just setting up a notification on PoE trade for 2h axes without flat phys. i would buy them for anywhere from 5-20c, craft flat phys and then sell them for up to 1000% profit. i have a lot of hours played this league but it's not necessarily all spent mapping
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
Snat1302 wrote:

depends what you are doing as well as mapping though. i made a fair bit of currency just setting up a notification on PoE trade for 2h axes without flat phys. i would buy them for anywhere from 5-20c, craft flat phys and then sell them for up to 1000% profit. i have a lot of hours played this league but it's not necessarily all spent mapping

Yeah that is true. Maybe I am just paranoid. In the end it doesn't matter anyway as we all should just enjoy the game the way we like to play it.

I saw your comment about Soul Tether by the way, seems interesting, I might try that.
The jewel in https://pastebin.com/30VrxdT1 called buff and stuff which gives insane dmg where is it from cant seem to find anything that looks like it
"
Erritsø wrote:
The jewel in https://pastebin.com/30VrxdT1 called buff and stuff which gives insane dmg where is it from cant seem to find anything that looks like it

its just a fake jewel lol. it calculates impale and slayer buffs because path of building can't do it properly
Thx thought it was smth crazy since it gave that much dmg
My current weapon:

What upgrade should I go for next with an 1,5 ex budget? Is Kitava's Feast worth it until I have enough for disfavour?
"
Aeres wrote:
My current weapon:

What upgrade should I go for next with an 1,5 ex budget? Is Kitava's Feast worth it until I have enough for disfavour?

Imo, 6l Sinvica can carry you for a looong time. You can get a 6l 500+ pdps axe as an interim weapon. Or you can save straight up for your elder one. You can also try to snipe a low price shitty elder weapon that's actually 500-550 pdps with the fortify effect, those can go for fairly cheap.

With 1,5ex though, I'd just save. Get a random shitty axe and a 6l rare chest with life for ~30c or something. 4l is no bueno.
Last edited by Clerith on Jun 21, 2019, 8:56:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info