[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Great Guide!

I have some questions:

1.What do you think about dropping brutality, getting Hatred + Ash.
Changing Vulnerability + Punishment to a CWDT setup.

2. Picking Ascendant (Slayer + Raider) = onslaught for "longer" bossfights + frenzy charges and some more passive points.

Yo!

1. Every single Cyclone build since the beginning of time has used Hatred + Ash. I used it many years ago, and everyone has been using it since. What I'm trying to do with this build is prove not only that something different can be done by going 100% pure physical damage, but that it's endgame viable

2. Nothing makes boss fights shorter than 20% cull from slayer. Also the leech is amazing for us. Really the only way we die is by being 1-shotted
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
slowhands wrote:
Hi Ahfack!
A few questions:
1. Can you show how to beat uber atziri?
2. Why curses instead auras? I mean hatred/herald oh ash. I thought auras>curses for bosses
3. Can i play your build without bleed chance on the axe? is legacy voidheart a good idea or not?

1. Sure, if anyone raeding this doesn't play standard and has some sets to donate me, I'll run them and submit best one. I know it's hard to believe, but I'm short on pure Ex atm and not a lot of people selling for good prices
2. Because we're pure phys, we do not deal any elemental damage, as previously mentioned. Check the post above this one
3. Legacy Voidheart is okay, but we already get 25% from gem and 40-50% on tree. So no matter what, you're sitting at 65%-75% chance to bleed anyway. Voidheart I think is just a wasted slot for anything other than leveling. Flat phys, life, res, int, and anything else we might need is not something I'd like to give up easily. If I had to wear a unique ring it'd be a Doedri's for +1 curse/enfeeble to help get some tanky.
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
slowhands wrote:
Hi Ahfack!
A few questions:
2. Why curses instead auras? I mean hatred/herald oh ash. I thought auras>curses for bosses
3. Can i play your build without bleed chance on the axe? is legacy voidheart a good idea or not?

1. Sure, if anyone raeding this doesn't play standard and has some sets to donate me, I'll run them and submit best one. I know it's hard to believe, but I'm short on pure Ex atm and not a lot of people selling for good prices
2. Because we're pure phys, we do not deal any elemental damage, as previously mentioned. Check the post above this one
3. Legacy Voidheart is okay, but we already get 25% from gem and 40-50% on tree. So no matter what, you're sitting at 65%-75% chance to bleed anyway. Voidheart I think is just a wasted slot for anything other than leveling. Flat phys, life, res, int, and anything else we might need is not something I'd like to give up easily. If I had to wear a unique ring it'd be a Doedri's for +1 curse/enfeeble to help get some tanky.

Thank you for a quick answers
I don't play melee-builds, but the presentation of the video-guide is awesome to be honest. Must have been a shit ton of work. My respect for the effort!

And don't listen to haters.. talking like they would've been paying for a guide and not just consuming free stuff someone has created in his sparetime.

"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Great Guide!

I have some questions:

1.What do you think about dropping brutality, getting Hatred + Ash.
Changing Vulnerability + Punishment to a CWDT setup.

2. Picking Ascendant (Slayer + Raider) = onslaught for "longer" bossfights + frenzy charges and some more passive points.

Yo!

1. Every single Cyclone build since the beginning of time has used Hatred + Ash. I used it many years ago, and everyone has been using it since. What I'm trying to do with this build is prove not only that something different can be done by going 100% pure physical damage, but that it's endgame viable

2. Nothing makes boss fights shorter than 20% cull from slayer. Also the leech is amazing for us. Really the only way we die is by being 1-shotted

Thank you!

Hello again, made some more progress with the build! All guardians corrupted and Shaper down. Next goal Uber aziri and chayula!

Once again i cant help but rly thank you for the build its super smooth, went from lvl 86 to 90 in 5-6 hours and decided it was time for shaper.

A perfect build this late on a season when you wanna sink some currency in to a build.

The build is engaging and fun to play, it maps fast and depending on curse (for me only one) bosses dies from fast to super fast. Normally play with enfeeble and might switch when i get higher leech rate.

Soon done with the build, new boots 30% movement speed is next prio, and then i will try get some chaos resistant going.

Super hyped for my new rings!

CHEERS!
Last edited by Storhemsken on Oct 8, 2017, 7:58:07 PM
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
slowhands wrote:
Hi Ahfack!
A few questions:

If u want some or ex whatever in standard just pm me in game and i will give u what i have from old seasons. I never play standard and it would be fun to give something back!
Last edited by Storhemsken on Oct 8, 2017, 8:02:45 PM
"
basta1982 wrote:
I don't play melee-builds, but the presentation of the video-guide is awesome to be honest. Must have been a shit ton of work. My respect for the effort!

And don't listen to haters.. talking like they would've been paying for a guide and not just consuming free stuff someone has created in his sparetime.

Thanks man! Yeah, mbXtreme went hard on that guide
"
Storhemsken wrote:

Hello again, made some more progress with the build! All guardians corrupted and Shaper down. Next goal Uber aziri and chayula!

Once again i cant help but rly thank you for the build its super smooth, went from lvl 86 to 90 in 5-6 hours and decided it was time for shaper.

A perfect build this late on a season when you wanna sink some currency in to a build.

The build is engaging and fun to play, it maps fast and depending on curse (for me only one) bosses dies from fast to super fast. Normally play with enfeeble and might switch when i get higher leech rate.

Soon done with the build, new boots 30% movement speed is next prio, and then i will try get some chaos resistant going.

Super hyped for my new rings!

CHEERS!

FANTASTIC job gearing up. You're really doing a fantastic job, and I'm glad you're enjoying it so much. Good chat earlier! <3
Will be uploaded in about an hour or so:

[3.0] Ahfack Crimson Cyclone - Hall of Grandmasters
https://youtu.be/hpxIPBqbvm8

Offhand for Troll Block Builds

The gems don't have to be level'd like crazy, I just grabbed them off of my LLRF/Scorching Ray guy. Honestly you could probably do it with a 5L that's not even as good as this staff. Any +3 Fire staff would do with those supports. Drop Empower if you're using a 5L, or if you don't have a leveled empower, just use swift affliction in your 6L. It'll be fine, it's not like they can even hurt you anyway unless you attack them. Our vulnerability helps out a lot to boost the damage, just make sure you have enough mana to kill them and you're good. Also, be sure you have enough mana left after you kill the troll before you jump into the next pack. ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info