[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Awesome build. I am only missing the amy because there's none to sell on harbinger league and i tried to currupt one ...RIP 4ex lol. My question is : How do you get so much life. I got plenty on my rings,amy jewells gloves and boots. I stand at 5k life right now and i can't figure how i could get to 7-8k. I have some passive to get but following your tree all that,s remaining for me is damage.
"
Killhard wrote:
I level 95 now and still i feel not save t 16 maps

i try to get enough fragments to farm shaper but like it is now i die to much

any sugestions welcome !

Looking at your build, you're not exactly doing what I recommend. You follow the tree and the gaer okay, but you're not running brutality, and instead damage on full life with hatred/herald of ash/arctic armour auras and sin's rebirth flask.

Arctic armour doesn't help cyclone because you only take reduced damage while stationary, if you're cycloning you're moving so that is a wasted aura

take out sin's rebirth and put in lion's roar flask for guardians

We have enough damage on bosses with our pure physical, we don't need elemental. If you are getting killed you need to run blasphemy - enfeeble as your curse, or enfeeble/vuln if you run doedre ring/+1 curse. The only way we should die is if we get 1-shotted. You're life appears to be about 6.8k which is really good and you should be able to clear all content if you're playing the build correctly. Just take note of map mods that might help one shot you like minotaur multi% or vulnerability etc...
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Awesome build. I am only missing the amy because there's none to sell on harbinger league and i tried to currupt one ...RIP 4ex lol. My question is : How do you get so much life. I got plenty on my rings,amy jewells gloves and boots. I stand at 5k life right now and i can't figure how i could get to 7-8k. I have some passive to get but following your tree all that,s remaining for me is damage.

With every level you gain a littl ebit of life, I have 7% life on all jewels etc... with regular kaoms I'm about 7k life which is more than enough. If you can get around 6-6.5k thats a great spot to be at. Just need to not be 1-shotted and we can survive everything else.
I try 't to follow i changed back to brutality now but seems so hard to get + 1 curse darreso

doedre loose alot of res life dps no ?
my ing is killwitches
"
Killhard wrote:
I try 't to follow i changed back to brutality now but seems so hard to get + 1 curse darreso

doedre loose alot of res life dps no ?

Then just drop vuln for now and run Enfeeble on hard bosses you're dying on. You really shouldn't be having any issues. +1 daresso is like your last upgrade because yes it's hard to get
OK ty for responding so fast always ! apriciated here !

:)
my ing is killwitches
Hi

Currently lvl 75 and running a cheap version of your build, but i am loving it, 0 problems, destroying everything, today i will test red maps :D
So ive been playing this build up to level 90. And so far things are going well.
But i feel like my damage is lacking, having trouble doing guardians etc.
Any tips as i would love to smash everything in the game? Here is my gear
"
bluReaper_ wrote:
So ive been playing this build up to level 90. And so far things are going well.
But i feel like my damage is lacking, having trouble doing guardians etc.
Any tips as i would love to smash everything in the game? Here is my gear

Hey man, you don't have any flat phys on your rings. Not only do you need steel rings, but you need t1-t2 flat phys on your rings

You need to quality all of your gems in your 6l. At lvl 21 also, cyclone gets +1 range which is great.

Belt of the deceiver would be a great damage upgrade in comparison to your current leather, then of course a good rustic, and then retch.

shock/ignite/freeze enchant on boots would be good

chance to bleed gains good flat damage every level, at level 20 it's much better than lvl 17
Just an update! UBBER ATZIRI DOWN!!! Also a deathless Chayula with a couple decent breach ring swaps for chaos res! Thx again for the build ahfack!!! been shredding thru everything the game has to offer finally a build tht i can do it all man!!! really enjoying this one for sure

heres my current gear: (95k tooltip in h/o)

P.S. the dual curse is hella good lololol
Last edited by chongg420 on Oct 6, 2017, 1:18:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info