[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Another copy paste build by Ahfack, lmao.
"
ptoop84 wrote:
Another copy paste build by Ahfack, lmao.

Enjoy!
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Here is the Path of Building link if anyone wants it. May want to add it to your guide Ahfack.

https://pastebin.com/w2LcDdnn

Yeah, I figure with the tree/gear already there, not really any point considering PoB doesn't calculate retch damage or crimson dance damage. Plus, with all the PoB-warriors out there they'd look att his build and go NOT EVEN 1M SHAPER DAMAGE LOL without noticing that for a pure phys build it's really good and can kill him just by jumping back and forth once and letting the bleed build up.
What would you switch up to make Uber runs a little easier? DPS is def. there with this setup, some traps can make it a little dicey though.
"
PuLaSkI wrote:
What would you switch up to make Uber runs a little easier? DPS is def. there with this setup, some traps can make it a little dicey though.

just add a Catalysed eternal life flask and go really fast

as long as your leech pool stays full, you should never even come close to dying. Always attack enemies as you go to replenish the leech pool, so if you hit a trap the leech will keep your life full. If for whatever reason your leech pool goes empty, then pop that catalysed eternal life flask and your'e good to go.
I'm a huge lab runner and with this build it's no issue. Leech makes Uberlab so damn trivial is not even funny. You can try a withering jar if no mobs are around to get enough leech to walk over traps and also you can substitute a red gem with stone golem for more regen. That's what I did until I got enough leech that I can walk over traps and laugh at them.
Last edited by Atnola on Sep 29, 2017, 8:13:13 PM
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
wftico wrote:
Hey,

thanks for the build. So far it's incredibly fun.
In which order would you recommend buying the build uniques?

I personally would start with the 6L Atziris Disfavour.

Appreciate your help!

Disfavour, kaoms, then retch

Hey, thanks so far. I got myself the axe and kaoms by now. Currently I'm saving for my next unique. The Retch on Harbinger is quite expensive (currently 17 exalts), would you still consider getting the retch next even with those prices? (on standard it seems its only about 6 ex).

"
wftico wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
wftico wrote:
Hey,

thanks for the build. So far it's incredibly fun.
In which order would you recommend buying the build uniques?

I personally would start with the 6L Atziris Disfavour.

Appreciate your help!

Disfavour, kaoms, then retch

Hey, thanks so far. I got myself the axe and kaoms by now. Currently I'm saving for my next unique. The Retch on Harbinger is quite expensive (currently 17 exalts), would you still consider getting the retch next even with those prices? (on standard it seems its only about 6 ex).

I'd say it's really more a QoL thing and the last piece to the puzzle, you'd be fine with a solid rustic belt to help with res/life or even belt of deceiver
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
PuLaSkI wrote:

as long as your leech pool stays full, you should never even come close to dying. Always attack enemies as you go to replenish the leech pool, so if you hit a trap the leech will keep your life full. If for whatever reason your leech pool goes empty, then pop that catalysed eternal life flask and your'e good to go.

Thanks man. Any suggestions on my gear? Trying to just do uber runs and guardian with this toon, no mapping.
"
PuLaSkI wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
PuLaSkI wrote:

Thanks man. Any suggestions on my gear? Trying to just do uber runs and guardian with this toon, no mapping.

Q ur helm
Q ur witchfire
Replace Gale Loop, it has NO life on it - unacceptable :) gotta have life on everything
Bless boots, or get new ones, you could get new boots with INT on them if you could find them, and then:
Replace Foe Band Steel ring, since it only has 22light res and accuracy which doesn't help us and crafted life.
Your gloves are fine, but you might opt for dual/tri res to help compensate for res, although, again, they're pretty nice for now.
Sacrifice some damage to complete the "scion life wheel" You want a bit more life
Jewels are good

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info