[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Rippin_Heads wrote:
Hi,

I'm dying to easily. Any advice?

Thanks.

- Get +7% max life on all your Jewels in Passive Tree
- Skill the remaining Life Nodes in Passive Tree
- Kaom's Heart
concentration has no effect on totem
БЕЗБИЛДОВЫЕ ИДУТ!
Hey i see 2 passive skill trees. Do i go for one with Val pact or nah? I'm a new player.
Hello, I am trying to go end-game with my cyclone slayer to lvl 100, and thinking about vaal pact + the retch build. What do you think about that? Please reply. Thank you. xD
"
Sammyboy322 wrote:
Hello, I am trying to go end-game with my cyclone slayer to lvl 100, and thinking about vaal pact + the retch build. What do you think about that? Please reply. Thank you. xD

If you can max your resists and everything else with Retch go ahead and use it.
"
Artwebb1986 wrote:
"
Sammyboy322 wrote:

If you can max your resists and everything else with Retch go ahead and use it.

One question:

For the beachhead map

This build swiching cyclone for sunder/reave/lacerate?
Can someone please help me with this. Since I am running belly of the beast and not kaos, I have 4 gem slots in my gloves, and in them im running- cast when damage taken, immortal call, increased duration support. I have 1 remaining slot for a gem and I can't for the life of me figure out what to put in it. I'm running 2 curses with blaspemy, so I can't run anything else that reserves mana. Please help! Also, I don't mind changing the socket color so anything you can think of, thanks.
"
postuponya wrote:
Can someone please help me with this. Since I am running belly of the beast and not kaos, I have 4 gem slots in my gloves, and in them im running- cast when damage taken, immortal call, increased duration support. I have 1 remaining slot for a gem and I can't for the life of me figure out what to put in it. I'm running 2 curses with blaspemy, so I can't run anything else that reserves mana. Please help! Also, I don't mind changing the socket color so anything you can think of, thanks.

Hm could put a lightning golem in your belly then add molten shell (lol?) to your cwdt setup or something I dunno
Can someone please answer? I see 2 builds in his guide, one has vaal pact and the other one doesn't. Which one is better for new players?
"
Tiffiklotz wrote:
"
Rippin_Heads wrote:
Hi,

I'm dying to easily. Any advice?

Thanks.

- Get +7% max life on all your Jewels in Passive Tree
- Skill the remaining Life Nodes in Passive Tree
- Kaom's Heart

Thanks, but i'm also not leeching enough... i just get stomped... can't even defeat a plateu totem boss.. and im max res. please help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info