[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
markito331 wrote:
can anyone check my profile and help me? i'm sitting at 6k hp, and can't kill corrupted rare version of minotaur (any tips?) . thx

I didn´t to Guardians so far but
- Quality your Gems
- you can change Vulnerability for Enfeeble
- you could use Fortify instead of Chance to Bleed (sometimes I change this setup)
- you ran rebuild your tree like discussed above (I did, check mine). It gave me 700 additional HP (had 6k before) and 4% more phys. reduction. Unbuffed hideout damange of Cyclone is reduced from 110k to 95k and Attack Speed is reduced from 0.20sec to 0.22sec in my case.
- I don´t use Vaal Pact (simply don´t need it) and took the additional Jewel Socket on the left side of the Tree
"
markito331 wrote:
can anyone check my profile and help me? i'm sitting at 6k hp, and can't kill corrupted rare version of minotaur (any tips?) . thx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUSrm5zcfdc

Get a blind jewel and a jade flask, then you too can enjoy ignoring Minotaur while spinning on him.
Last edited by Thukker on Jan 19, 2018, 2:56:24 AM
Another SSF question - I wasn't lucky enough to find Devotto's yet, but I did find both Rat's Nest and a Lightpoacher. Will any of them work good enough, or should I just use a decent rare with life & resists?

Also I don't have the Insanity essence and I can't guarantee I'll find one, but (again, heh) I've found a pair of Tombfists. So, Tombfists or rare spiked gloves with life/res?
Thanks for the great build, i've always loved cyclone but with this build it's so fun.
I took a Starforge because i cant pay for a disfavour atm.
I know i need to change my jewels for some with sword but i lack of resi if i take them out.

Can you check my gear/tree and give me some tips for improving? Thanks.
Guys,

I'm at lvl 89 now and have about 4 points to spend. I went the starforge route so took the sword nodes with iron reflexes and normal leech and not vaal pact. I'm sitting at 6.5k hp and 6.1k armour with 33% phys dmg reduction. I haven't taken the two area dmg nodes on top - is this necessary? Also, I'm keen to go for cloth and chain which will give you additional 15% res and if you go iron reflexes, will boost armour with around 1k and add additional 2% phys dmg reduction. Is cloth n chain a viable option? I'm already slightly over capped on res.

Also, should I consider vaal pact? And how important is the bloodletting wheel? I don't plan on making a lvl 100 character, so I would say max at lvl 93/94.

Given this, which points should I prioritize for defense + offense?

Thank you!
10/10 build, will make again next league, would link my items but I don't know how
"
Mundus68 wrote:
Thanks for the great build, i've always loved cyclone but with this build it's so fun.
I know i need to change my jewels for some with sword but i lack of resi if i take them out.

You profile isnt set to open so no one can see your characters to check out the tree/gear.
Hi, would like some feedback on my char.

Damage seems more than fine so far (127k HO) and mapping is a breeze, but i didnt do guardians yet with this build because my leech feels like it is nonexistent outside of slayers overkill leech.

Also my Armour seems kind of low. Any input on how to fix it is greatly welcome, thank you.

"
RunToTheSun wrote:
Hi, would like some feedback on my char.

Damage seems more than fine so far (127k HO) and mapping is a breeze, but i didnt do guardians yet with this build because my leech feels like it is nonexistent outside of slayers overkill leech.

Also my Armour seems kind of low. Any input on how to fix it is greatly welcome, thank you.

Kinda have the same problem here...guardians wreck me while mapping is a breeze. Also i have only 95k hideout and 6,6k life which seems low - right now I'm not sure what i can improve.
"
"
"

You profile isnt set to open so no one can see your characters to check out the tree/gear.

My character sheet was set to hidden, is it good now? Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info