[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

I went in to Uber lab twice today and Izaro was a joke to deal with, I droped the blasphemy and got the gloves with vulnerability, only haste remains for now but its gonna go as soon I get better jewels.

Spoiler
"
umx wrote:
9k hp jesus.. yea i am only at 6k at 90 with devo. can you link ur gloves be interested to check em out..

I paid 2ex for mine. 5-9 flat phys, 69 life, 40 cold res and 10 attack speed. My profile is open if you want to look. Char: MexicanNightmare

Keep your eye out if you want some. Do not overpay. People post some for insane prices but something like I have is more than you need and I see many similars for 2-3ex. Base doesn't matter since the curse is taking over the implicit.

My rare helm has 130 flat life and cyclone attack speed enchant. Also take a look at my belt...I'm pretty happy with it. High flat life and 10% max life. Elder belt. Highly recommend if you want to maximize overall life.

Ahfack: would greatly appreciate a blood magic tree! Keep up the great work bro. This build is a winner.
Last edited by Mopstah on Jan 16, 2018, 7:15:39 PM
True! This IS be the best build I ever tried, period!
"
Mopstah wrote:
"
umx wrote:
9k hp jesus.. yea i am only at 6k at 90 with devo. can you link ur gloves be interested to check em out..

I paid 2ex for mine. 5-9 flat phys, 69 life, 40 cold res and 10 attack speed. My profile is open if you want to look. Char: MexicanNightmare

Keep your eye out if you want some. Do not overpay. People post some for insane prices but something like I have is more than you need and I see many similars for 2-3ex. Base doesn't matter since the curse is taking over the implicit.

My rare helm has 130 flat life and cyclone attack speed enchant. Also take a look at my belt...I'm pretty happy with it. High flat life and 10% max life. Elder belt. Highly recommend if you want to maximize overall life.

Ahfack: would greatly appreciate a blood magic tree! Keep up the great work bro. This build is a winner.

ah so u dont run a tetch?
Nope. Personal preference. I highly recommend a high life Stygian belt.
"
Mopstah wrote:

i got a 99 life tri res one.. i just thought the retch would be better since it had life/cold res and more dps
"
umx wrote:
"
Mopstah wrote:

i got a 99 life tri res one.. i just thought the retch would be better since it had life/cold res and more dps

This build was made before stygians were a thing and shaper items were a thing. I ended up replacing my retch with:

with the jewel you see inside.

Before this patch, retch was BiS for us because rare rustics were meh and there wasn't really any other prefix besides armour that was good for us. Now we have belt of the deceiver mod and life% in addition to t1 life, and we still get 15% move from a belt like this. It's really great for us. I personally prefer 30% reduced damage from crits, as I think that mod is better overall to save us from 1-shots vs. 10% life.

However, Retch tends to be very useful still and more accessible to most players than a belt like the one I posted above. This is talked about in the gear detail portion of the original post.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Jan 16, 2018, 7:42:32 PM
The dps is tiny. Someone mentioned it a few pages ago. Stick with the Stygian and get a good jewel.

Highly recommended a shaper Stygian belt with -X% damage taken from critical strikes (like Ahfack now uses) or an elder Stygian with max life % in addition to flat life.
hi i have all same like you but only +3 to melle range not 4 why?
"
hi i have all same like you but only +3 to melle range not 4 why?

Your profile is private so we cant look. But i'd say most likely because you dont have a lvl21 cyclone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info