[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
TheRealTuna wrote:
Recently took down shaper and uber atziri with this build with some slight personal tweeks. Build has functioned extremely well. A big thanks to ahfack for sharing!

One more question for ya:

Do you change out anything gear or flask-wise when you farm uber lab? While I can definitely do uber lab without too much trouble, occasionally I'll die to a spiked floor puzzle or something and I'm wondering if there is a set up we can switch in pretty effortlessly to pack on a ton of regen or something.

Thanks again!

Just use the Writhing Jar and kill the two worms to leech through the traps.
Hey there guys, can you guys give me a gear check, its just that i have 5.2k life at level 87 and 50k dps with my cyclone atm. Please tell me what i could improve and what i dont need etc, thanks :)

What factors into the decision to run Vaal Pact or not?

And I was wondering how you might compare your build to Alkaizer's? I realize he runs HC but just curious.
Last edited by FrooostyTheBlowman on Jan 4, 2018, 10:43:50 PM
How does the interaction between Daresso's and Blood Rage work? Assuming that I have over-leech but 1 off of full life, will that knock off the 60% bonus or how does that play?
"
Hey there guys, can you guys give me a gear check, its just that i have 5.2k life at level 87 and 50k dps with my cyclone atm. Please tell me what i could improve and what i dont need etc, thanks :)

You should easily get up to 6k life with just a few changes:
- get 7% increased maximum life on ALL of your jewels
- replace your Warlord´s Reach jewel by a rare one with 7% maximum life (these jewels are relatively cheap with max. life, one offensive stat and res you pay les than 5 chaos each)
- unlock the remaining two jewel sockets in your tree (bottom and left)
- You can take Iron Reflexes to increase your physical damage reduction
- Warrior´s Blood passive is not necessary as we´re leaching
- I saw you´re using Devoto´s now. Good! Your helmet linked above gives Energy Shield. I prefer to run Armor / Evasion based items
- Another great option (but not that cheap) is replacing Belly by Kaom's. You´ll need a new weapon for at least 5 links then
- Replace Damage on Full Life by Fortify if you need more survivability.
- Steel Rings / Doedre´s for Dual Curse

You can check my character if you want. I´m just a casual gamer and each single exalted feels like heaven for my. I can run T15 maps without big issues and will try the Guardians next.
Not sure if I'm doing something wrong but it feels like leech rate just awful on t14+ bosses...

6.6k life
leech rate 188% (hideout)

IGN: MENT

https://github.com/ment2008/POE/releases - My Loot Filter
Last edited by ment2008 on Jan 5, 2018, 3:31:55 AM
Gear check before i get big purchases like kaom/insanitygloves/retch/salute/good stel rings, what are some budget (under 30c) items i can pick up (or changes i can make anywhere)?

(not sure how to link jewels, but you can see in my profile)

Thank you for any suggestions on what to upgrade!

Right now I feel lacking on survivability, but because of the nature of the character i'm not sure if that's from my defensives (armour/hp/etc) being low or life leech / damage being low. i'll tend to either get burst to death or get chunked down to 10-20% and not be able to get myself up before taking lethal damage.
Last edited by Griff112 on Jan 5, 2018, 4:13:46 AM

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.1.1/AAAABAQBAQHcBLMFLQd1CZYLYQxwDc0TTBPJFCAX4RpVHM4hVSFgI9Mm-CcgJ58qOCtQLPsuUzB3Mgk1kjkOOuE7tjwFPC1AoEWaR35N404qTjJQR1dUWf5an14TXzlhIWFSZFJlTWWnZrZnm2hlaPJsRm8nbztybHKpdO108Xasd-N4DXrve3R82YNfg8yE2YTvhaeGtIdqiiKKs4rwj2CQbJOol3maapstogClNaZXqSepbqmUrj6uUK9sr6ewq7KAtfK3Pr02vqfAGsBmwKbBo8SCxPbGrs9-02_YvdrB3D3iYeRR6hjt1-8O707vfPAf8kXz3fVh9zL46_4K_lT-jw==?accountName=mseabird&characterName=Sjmegma

All content cleared, going dual curse isn't worth it for me in a temp league so I opted for Vulnerability + Haste (Enlighten lvl 3 will do here, I just went 4 because I dont like blood magic support in my link but still want to be able to spam Leap Slam).

I also went for CWDT instead of a 4L totem, this is all up to playstyle and preference. Personally I don't like the totems because in T16 and above they simply aren't alive long enough to make an impact for me. CWDT + Immortal Call + Vaal Pact was getting my bosses down quicker from uptime on DMG on Full life than my totem did.

For those who think why vaal pact? Why not? You have overleech so once you hit an enemy its basically like having crazy regen, even in lab I don't feel like I have any shortcomings because I leech more than traps deal dmg.

For those with questions or wanting to discuss options, shoot me a PM ingame.

PS. Great guide Ahfack and an even better video from my friend mbXtreme ;)

EDIT: I have been reading some of the comments, seems like a lot of people have problems with survivability in higher tiers. So...

READ THIS IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH SURVIVABILITY

-Try my lvl 95 Passive Tree with Vaal Pact
-Swap out Endurance Charge on Melee Stun Support for Blood Rage in your leap slam link. (New link: Leap Slam, Faster Attacks, Fortify, Blood Rage)
-Swap out the 4L totem with a CWDT link + normal totem. (New link: Cast when Damage Taken, Immortal Call, Increased Duration(flexible, can be swapped out for anything you like), Ancestral Warchief)

Effects: You will feel a LOT tankier with lower life total, especially in temp based leagues when obtaining certain gear can be hard due to various reasons.
Last edited by mseabird on Jan 5, 2018, 8:27:24 PM
Hello,
I do not speak English well but I will try to make myself understood.
I play Cyclone.
IF I understand your build, can you tell me if for the 3.1, the gems are good.

6 links: Cyclone / Brutality / Maim / Physical Melee / Damage on Full Life / Chace to bleed
Gloves: Leap Slam / Faster Attacks / Fortify / Blood Magic

Helm: Enlighten / Blasphemy / Vulnerability: Haste

Boots: Brutality / Damage on full life / Concentrated effect / Ancestral warchief

If I made mistakes can you correct me so that my build is top and can finish all the cards.

thank you
Hey guys,

I'm wanting to start this cyclone build - have never really played cyclone but this looks like a very well rounded build for dmg, survivability and longetivity for farming and making currency. It's fairly cheap to start off as well...my main concern is the 9ex cost for the sexy axe...but suppose one could farm farm farm to try to work towards it.

I made a wander as league starter and from other players the general consensus is that wanders are moneypits....so I'm hoping this build isn't as i'm having a hard time generating currency :(.

To start off this build...which skill should be used as some gems / skills are only available at levels 16-38 etc.

Any help would be great (i'll refer to the levelling guides in the initial post) - just need to see what I need to start off with till probably around lvl 38 to acquire last gem.

Thanks again guys

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info