[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Hikakundesu wrote:
Even with my gear Minotaur kick my ass OMEGALUL.

Enfeeble instead of vuln?
Fortify instead of damage on full life?

Extreme damage mods?

What was the situation like mate? I mean, Our gear is very similar except I run double curse and got retch. 6,4k hp atm and I managed Minotaur without breaking a sweat.
How did you get your Hate splitter? did you craft it or just so happen to find it on poe.trade?
"
GuyoGuyo wrote:
How did you get your Hate splitter? did you craft it or just so happen to find it on poe.trade?

Copying and pasting from my "about me" section of my shop thread:
"

The first original mirrored item I acquired was the Hate Splitter Vaal Axe, which was made by Norse in Warbands. I got this axe because at the time, Cyclone was awesome and I could make this axe into a 15%block penetration weapon for Cyclone PVP to finally get those aegis blockers! I used this for some time and really liked it. Then Earthquake came out..........

I swapped Bleed-On-Hit for my usual 15%block pen, because let's be honest, it's a lot better and I'm probably the only person that wants a mirorred block pen weapon because of my love of PvP. Once EQ came out this weapon became the go-to EQ weapon.

Once annuls came out i eternal/annul modded the multi mod off. Eternal crafted a few more times, and finally got more bleed chance!
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Jan 3, 2018, 2:07:09 AM
How do you feel about this build in HC? I really want to try it out.
Haha golden "build" dude, with that items you can get anything in game without problem. Calling that "build" when you use generic skill tree and those items is misunderstanding.
"
iPulsar wrote:
How do you feel about this build in HC? I really want to try it out.

"
ThisIsTimmy wrote:
Quick update on my HC Abyss Slayer:

- hit lvl 94 for the first time on HC (highest was lvl 94 on SC yet)
- modified the tree to get a bit more life (currently at ~7,3k hp with 38% life belly)
- farmed with Hezmanas until I could afford my Disfavour (6-linked it myself, omfg yay!)
- using a 4% blind abyss jewel which feels like a big survivability-boost due to the high APS of cyclone
- currently farming up to T13 without ANY problems at all (atlas is 117/157 - working on T13 for the atlas now)

-> It's a BEAST! Great build and absolutely HC viable!

(Char is "BackupBastard")

If you need more info or got some questions you can contact me ingame or send me a PM and I try my best to help you.
Finally its you again. I will try that build but I have a question about the sound of skill. I really love to play with ice shoot because I love ice shot sound when I hit something, so is there anyway to put that sound to your cyclone build? Which gem i should remove and add. I tried cyclone + freezing pulse but it wasnt good enough for me.
Dear Guys,

i play this build now for a while (standard league) and tried to max gear when possible over the time.

The items are the best possible I could obtain and not spend millions ... ;-)

The question is: I am sitting on approx. 100K unbuffed dps with Fortify and approx. 150K with damage on full life.

But in regards to my gear it seems pretty low. Full buffed in map it is only about 250K ... Did i miss something very important ... I don't now. It is not about I can not farm everything, it is about I believe I must have better figures with my current gear.

Can someone help?

Hi there,

starting in Mayhem and continuing with this build in ASC I first of all want to thank you for this great build. I really enjoy playing with it and have successfully fought my way to high tier end game (t13+).

Right now I am farming shaped vault maps. If I cant self-sustain, I do other T12-T13s until I get vaults again. Mob groups are almost never a problem, I grind through breaches and abysses like a madman, it is almost impossible to die here unless I get frozen and use my flask too late.

Still, I have a bit of a problem with boss fights
. Especially those fights, where you take multiple heavy hits in a short sequence. Good examples are Summit Boss and Ghetto Boss. I know that you could technically see all these hits coming and dodge them through movement, but cycloners will know that this is not always easy. This is why I am looking for some good tips as to what item slot I should upgrade next in order to increase survivability vs. bosses.

I have tried corrupted T16 and at the moment I cannot see if it should be even possible to face-tank these bosses. Is anyone using this build capable of doing so?

My passive skill tree: http://bit.ly/2EK1VSU

My items: http://bit.ly/2lMkTR1

Right now, I am thinking about what the next best upgrades would be (best value for money principle should apply). Im very happy to read your comments on my next steps priority list below.

1. 6L my current weapon (Kitava's Feast)
2. Get gloves with increased melee damage
3. Get better Rings with good life, +Phys and 2 high resistances
4. Get an Amulet with +1 curse on enemies and useful other stats (Life/Res/Phys)
5. Get Atziri's Disfavour + 6L it

Also, can anyone give me some feedback on the flasks I use with possible upgrades?

Thank you very much in advance!

Hi!!

Thaks for the build and the detailed work.

I'm very new to this game and have some a doubt: Is there any gem that is better to leave at a certain level? Or is beter to allways level it if I can?
Last edited by Gronnd on Jan 3, 2018, 6:48:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info